September 11.......

This is the place for any off-topic conversations not related to The Warriors.
triscender

Re: September 11.......

Post by triscender »

Remembering 9.11

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

I was actualy supposed to be in the towers that day. I had a job interview on the 62nd floor of tower 1. I didn't go in.

I had a day off from work and my father came and woke me to tell me that a "moron" flew a small plane in to the trade center (that is what everyone thought at first). I watched as the 2nd plane hit the other tower and knew at that moment that the towers would fall (do not ask me how but I was on the phone with my girl (wife now) and said they are going to collapse). My best friend worked across from the towers and I could not get him on the phone. He called right after the 1st tower fell, to tell me he was out of the city and on his way to me. He picked me up and we went to get my girl (Me and all my friends, wanted to be together). I remember no one on the streets (and I'm in queens) and us blowing red lights and stop signs (there was NO ONE to stop us) it was almostl ike, I don't know how to put it in words. I also remember that night, the news saying they found people with bombs under bridges. I was @ my sister's house and remember rushing home thinking the attacks would continue. The next morning, there was no word about the night before and the bridges. The thing that will always stand out to me that day was on the way home from my sis's, on the main blvd. by my house, a group of kids riding their bikes (this was about 11pm) and the last one was carrying a HUGE american flag on a pole. It was something out of a movie.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9/11. Some people have. I also think it hit NYers a lot harder. I've been to ground zero (I was also in the trade center before) and sometimes late at night, when it is quiet, you can hear the faint sounds of sirens (very eerie)....

R.I.P.
"It's on and we're going!"

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

9/11

8 Years Ago.

All the People died that day - R.I.P.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

9 years.

I remember i was at recess in kindergarden or 1st grade, and my dad came to pick me up early. As we were walking through the school, he kept stopping in all of the class rooms since they all had their TVs turned on to the news. I knew something big had happend, but i wasnt old enough to really understand it.

Right now, Im watching this show on the History channel about conspirisy theorists, and Im thinking, how can people be this stupid; they really believe that the worst day in American history was created by America itself? They have absolutly no respect for the thousands of civilians, and hundreds of police officers and firefighters who died that day trying to save innocent lives.

I've been to New York 3 times, and it's a loud city, but Ground Zero always seems just more quiet, or more peaceful than the rest of the city.

Rest in peace all victims of that day. We will never forget.

Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right

Post by Gramercy Riffs Yeh Right »

bin laden is like fu manchu,remember those old films when they reached the end you saw his face in the sky saying "the world will here from me again"

$now4Ever

Post by $now4Ever »

I remember this happening, i was about in 2nd grade, and my parents picked me up early...R.I.P

Lion

Post by Lion »

.....nine years and no sign of this war coming to an end.

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

Im watching another documentary called "102 Minutes" on the History channel. I think the scariest thing about these videos is seeing the fire trucks and police cars racing toward the towers and seeing the faces of the firefighters and police officers go up into the building and wondering, how many of these people are still alive? It's like seeing ghosts.. RIP

Lion

Post by Lion »

....it was the day that changed everything forever....

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

GrandTheftAaron wrote:Im watching another documentary called "102 Minutes" on the History channel. I think the scariest thing about these videos is seeing the fire trucks and police cars racing toward the towers and seeing the faces of the firefighters and police officers go up into the building and wondering, how many of these people are still alive? It's like seeing ghosts.. RIP
And not just the one's that died on that day. Many more passed away with lung complications from the debris they inhaled.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

wargod

Post by wargod »

our government hung sadam husen and he didnt have any part in the 9/11 action, i think we should just nuke all of afghanistan, and i mean literally just destroy it all so we are for certain that binladen is dead

9/11 we will never forget

oh and good thing you didnt go for that job interview L1 or we would never knew you existed
Last edited by wargod on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

bin laden's from afghanistan.

GramercyRiff99

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

EDIT: So on further reflection, this isn't the place for what I wrote here. I've deleted my post and wargod's response, since they really can't lead anywhere good. My bad.

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

09-11-2001

9/11... 9 Years... NEVER FORGET!!!

wargod

Post by wargod »

GramercyRiff99 wrote:EDIT: So on further reflection, this isn't the place for what I wrote here. I've deleted my post and wargod's response, since they really can't lead anywhere good. My bad.

sorry if i sounded like a douche bag