OFFICIAL: 2017 UK Conclave

A board to discuss meet-ups, conclaves, screenings and signings.

Re: OFFICIAL: 2017 UK Conclave

Postby LIER ONE » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'm so happy you guys finally got a conclave. It seems like there was some cool merch. The convention shirts with the different gangs was pretty cool. Seeing the screen worn vests and jacket was nice (wish Cochise could have brought those out at Coney but they might have "disappeared" being the cluster f$&@ the last "festival" was). It would be nice to get Cropsy and Luther as they never even do the cons here (I had to wait outside a Broadway play for DPK). Did you guys get together for a forum pic??
LIER ONE

Re: OFFICIAL: 2017 UK Conclave

Postby Ninth Delegate » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 pm

LIER ONE wrote:Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'm so happy you guys finally got a conclave. It seems like there was some cool merch. The convention shirts with the different gangs was pretty cool. Seeing the screen worn vests and jacket was nice (wish Cochise could have brought those out at Coney but they might have "disappeared" being the cluster f$&@ the last "festival" was). It would be nice to get Cropsy and Luther as they never even do the cons here (I had to wait outside a Broadway play for DPK). Did you guys get together for a forum pic??

There's a forum threesome of Warchief, Cochese and myself in existence.

It would be good if we could get someone selling repro costumes at the next event; or even just patches.
I think the venue was perfect for the conclave, so hopefully the next one will be in the same location.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Previous

Return to Warriors Events