Questions for the cast at conclave 09

A board to discuss meet-ups, conclaves, screenings and signings.
Ninth Delegate

Questions for the cast at conclave 09

Post by Ninth Delegate »

You know how it is when you've been wanting to meet a celeb, and when you finally get the chance to ask him/her something, your mind goes blank and you end up looking like a brain dead dork?
How about the forum, as a collective, come up with some good questions for those that are attending the conclave, can use?  You've only approx 3 days to come up with something, so get your thinking caps on.  Start your question with the name of the actor/actress the question is directed to.
You can print them off and take them with you and sound like a hardcore fan.

Would you conclave attendee's be up for the task?
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

Ninth Delegate

Re: Questions for the cast at conclave 09

Post by Ninth Delegate »

This is the question i've always wanted to know the answer to, How much involvement did Kevin Bacon have with the film?  Was he ever on set or did anyone ever have any interaction with him at the casting sessions?  Michael Beck would have been the only Warrior member to share screen time with him if the script hadn't changed.

(For the benifit of newbloods that havn't a clue what i'm talking about, Kevin Bacon was lined up to play the leader of the Dingo's, along with John Snyder.  When Tom (fox) was fired and the script had to be changed, the whole Dingo plot was scrapped. John Snyder was kept on as the gas station pump assistant)

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

here's a several-year old article that touches briefly on that subject, plus some interesting others:

http://www.thefader.com/2005/10/03/new-york-mythology/

*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

I'm going to try and ask Thomas Waites what it was like voice-acting for Grand Theft Auto 4. He played a priest in one of the cut-scenes and I immediately recognized the voice. When I heard it, I'm like, "That guy sounds really familiar.. wait.. was that?.. oh my gosh, It's the Fox! :shock:" hahaha

kowolski

Post by kowolski »

Hey 4nik8 thnks for posting that link. I have never seen that before.

As for Qs for the cast. A few that come to mind would be.  Do they have any of there original wardrode?
Im sure there has to be a original survivng Rogues/Turnbull jacket or Orphans shirt somewhere? Mercys wardrobe ??

I would ask  the cast if they know of this site and if they ever come here often?

''    ''        ''    ''      '''    if they would would be willing to give a Email interveiw with War Chief.

I would ask anybody in production if they know whatever happend to the Rougues Hearse.

Thats all for now Im sure I will have more later. 

[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]

ivanl3

Post by ivanl3 »

I want to know how much time AJax spent in jail and how he ended up evolving from a Coney Island Warrior to a Manahatten sopisticate dating Samantha.

The Swan

Post by The Swan »

Well, a Question?

Do you know all those Topics about the Remake? BTW, I wouldn't like it.
Anyway, why don't you lucky guys at the Conclave tomorrow ask All the Cast what they think about a New Movie?

P.S.: Don't forget to take 1 Million of Photos!!! LOL!!!
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]

Lux

Post by Lux »

I would ask the cast if they remember of cool scenes, not those we already know, that have been cut from the movie.

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

Ninth Delegate wrote: This is the question i've always wanted to know the answer to, How much involvement did Kevin Bacon have with the film? 
According to Michael Beck, since that scene was always set to be shot "later", and then ended up changed, Kevin was never actually on the set

He did say that he was really not looking forward to the whole sequence, and was glad it was scrapped! 
kowolski wrote: Do they have any of there original wardrode?
In the Q & A, someone asked, "Where are the vests now?"

Pretty much all of them said they still have their vest and accessories (where applicable).

Brian Tyler still has everything except the shoes!
Dorcey Wright, to his undying regret, lent his vest to a "friend" for a photo shoot, and never got it back!
Michael Beck gave his to Walter Hill, but to this day, he's not sure why! (based on size, that may well be the Tom Hanks vest!! (but that's purely conjecture on my part))

And Apache Ramos' response to the vest question (in a humorous nod to his line about not having a social worker) was, "I aint got one!"
Last edited by 4nik8 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Thanks for asking, 4nik8.  I figured Kevin would have been at a couple of cast calls for him to get the roll.  I was about to say it may have put him in the eyes of other paramount studio excecs who were casting for Friday the 13th, but thinking about it, Was part 1 a warner bros film and the rest paramount or did warner just sistribute it for home video?

Good info on the vests.