New Forum Rules

Leave comments, questions or ideas for the website and forum.

New Forum Rules

Postby War Chief » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 pm

I have updated the forum rules which can now be found using the rules link under the banner. I have temporarily removed the daily post limit which was the most controversial rule and will monitor forum behaviour, along with the mods, and then re-evaluate the situation. If the posts get crazy then the rule will be put back.
The one and only!
War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New Forum Rules

Postby Godfather » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 am

Wow, well we'll see how it goes.  Good to see that you listen to the comments of members.
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector
Godfather

Postby LIER ONE » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:01 am

Awsome to see a forum who listens to the members. Would you ever think of adding mods, since a lot of the old are no longer around?
"It's on and we're going!"
LIER ONE

Postby triscender » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 am

thats awesome thanks for the update
triscender

Postby Cyrus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:12 am

IMO, the daily post limit should stay for the non-warrior rank members (under 250 posts), coz a lot of them is trying to get the Warrior rank as quick as they can, which results in one word posts, or completely meaningless posts.

Also, I agree with Lier1's post, we definitely need more mods, most of the old ones are not visiting this forum any more.

Another thing I was thinking of, could we get another subforum in 'The Warriors merchandise' area? There's a lot of other Warriors memorabilia and collectables besides Figures/Vests/Patches, like posters, lobby cards, autographs, which are not 'covered' with existing subforums, so adding another one (something like 'Other items', or 'Other collectables') would be ideal.
Last edited by Cyrus on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"
Cyrus

Postby wargod » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Cyrus wrote:IMO, the daily post limit should stay for the non-warrior rank members (under 250 posts), coz a lot of them is trying to get the Warrior rank as quick as they can, which results in one word posts, or completely meaningless posts.

Also, I agree with Lier1's post, we definitely need more mods, most of the old ones are not visiting this forum any more.

Another thing I was thinking of, could we get another subforum in 'The Warriors merchandise' area? There's a lot of other Warriors memorabilia and collectables besides Figures/Vests/Patches, like posters, lobby cards, autographs, which are not 'covered' with existing subforums, so adding another one (something like 'Other items', or 'Other collectables') would be ideal.

i agree
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause
wargod

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Cyrus wrote:IMO, the daily post limit should stay for the non-warrior rank members (under 250 posts), coz a lot of them is trying to get the Warrior rank as quick as they can, which results in one word posts, or completely meaningless posts.

wargod wrote:i agree

sooooo, does anyone else but me see the harsh mistress of irony here?
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby Godfather » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 pm

[/quote]

I thought that was what the Warriors Bazar section is for (other items).
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector
Godfather

Postby triscender » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 pm

i thought the same at first, but wg's is a two word post
triscender

Postby Godfather » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm

4nik8 wrote:

I know, wargod I don't know if your posts are intentional or just flubs. Whatever, they crack me up.
Made by Hector
Godfather

Postby Godfather » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm

triscender wrote:i thought the same at first, but wg's is a two word post

Good point.  But is still see irony in the whole thing.
Made by Hector
Godfather

Postby triscender » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 pm

hes on either the far left or far right side of the spectrum... this forum will never know.
triscender

Postby Cyrus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Godfather wrote:

Not really, the Bazaar section is for 'trading Warriors merchandise and for highlighting sales on eBay'. I'm not talking about buying and selling, but about showing the parts of our collection to forum members.
"Can you count, suckers?
Cyrus

Postby Cyrus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 pm

4nik8 wrote:

You're right 4nik8, those are the posts I was talking about. One would expect that a senior, more experienced forum members would avoid posts like that one.
"Can you count, suckers?
Cyrus

Postby Godfather » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Cyrus wrote:
Godfather wrote:

Not really, the Bazaar section is for 'trading Warriors merchandise and for highlighting sales on eBay'. I'm not talking about buying and selling, but about showing the parts of our collection to forum members.

I see.  In the past members have just made posts in other sections with pics of their stuff, but a whole section dedicated to showing collections makes since...I mean sense.
Made by Hector
Godfather

Next

Return to Website & Forum Help / Comments