NEW MOD PETITION

Leave comments, questions or ideas for the website and forum.
GrandTheftAaron

Re: NEW MOD PETITION

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

Congratulations guys! You deserved it!

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

i expect no more spam by dawn tomorrow

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

ILLER... wrote:i expect no more spam by dawn tomorrow
Woo hoo, my pertition worked 8)
Nice one guys, now sort this spam out, i've got 4 pages of unread replies and i really dont wanna go through them all.

TheSurgeon

Post by TheSurgeon »

You can count me in Warchief, that is if you want or need another vigilant upstanding MOD from the goog old UK.
Congrats to the new MOD's.

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Post by War Chief »

I've just spent about an hour doing a blitz on spam so I hope you notice some results already! I have also tweaked the registration settings to make it more stringent to stop new registrations. Now it's over to the mod team to help clear the remaining spam.

If anyone spots any spam - please report it using the report button in the post - it makes it a lot easier for us!

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

Way to go Warchief! Place looks better already. Shout out to Turnbull for the petition. Good luck new mods, ya gots alot of cleanin to do.

Lux

Post by Lux »

GrandTheftAaron wrote:Can you count suckas? I say this site is in troble if you can count. Now look what we have here before us: we have the new bloods posting in The Hangout. We've got spammers right by veteran members. Nobody is banning nobody. That.. is a problem. And problems is not the way things ought to be. You're posting right now with 100 spammers from 9 countries, and theres over 20 more. That's about 8 or 9 of us counting newbloods, and a lot more not registered, but ready to join. Now there ain't but 1 or 2 mods still active on this whole board, can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG It? Now here's the sum total: 3 or 4 mods could run this website. No one would join without them allowing it to happen. We could screen the new members, and weed out the spam because we run the site, suckas! Can you dig it? The problem in the past has been the spam distracting us from one another. We have been unable to see the truth because we have reading about special deals on cheap Ukrainian electronics. This spam, this little piece of spam. That's crap brothers! The board is ours by right, because it's our site. All we have to do is elect some new mods... we delete one spam post at a time. Secure our message board. Secure our posts! Because they're all our posts!
Magic, whole lot o’ magic!

Congrats new mods and thanks Warchief!

wargod

Post by wargod »

now there will be playboy all over the place woooohooooo.......thanks to 4nik8 lol

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

It's good to have supporting members who are here everyday. Congrats 4NIK & 9th. You guys deserve it.

Dud

Post by Dud »

Nice job sorting everything out Warchief, and congrats to the new mods. Ninth and nik, I'm sure you guys will keep everything running smoothly. 8)

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

wargod wrote:now there will be playboy all over the place woooohooooo.......thanks to 4nik8 lol
With all this new power responsibility, all my new posts will be humorless and serious!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

I think I may have deleted my last reply without realising it. Anyways, t'was just to say don't post a reply in a thread thats started by a spammer as (once I get used to the new options) I intend to delete the entire thread so it doesn't clutter the place up.

Thanks for the welcome to the Mod ranks, folks.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

Ninth Delegate wrote:I think I may have deleted my last reply without realising it. Anyways, t'was just to say don't post a reply in a thread thats started by a spammer as (once I get used to the new options) I intend to delete the entire thread so it doesn't clutter the place up.

Thanks for the welcome to the Mod ranks, folks.
Could you delete Moonrunner27's account and all his posts and the entire thread headed "u bum boys"?

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

So does this mean that 4nik8 is getting a vest and replacing the ole Kabuki-face.

wargod

Post by wargod »

maybe you guys should make a hall of shame and put all the guys like moonrunner27 and gk_warrior in it hahaha