NEW MOD PETITION

Leave comments, questions or ideas for the website and forum.

Re: NEW MOD PETITION

Postby Godfather » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 am

wargod wrote:maybe you guys should make a hall of shame and put all the guys like moonrunner27 and gk_warrior in it hahaha

This is why Wargod can not be a mod - Evil Genius?
Godfather

Postby Lux » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm

turnbull gbr wrote: Could you delete Moonrunner27's account and all his posts and the entire thread headed "u bum boys"?

The thread is already there but his posts are gone.

It's so good to see this forum free of spammers (this place was cursed... maybe by him :evil: ). Great job guys!!!
Lux

Postby Suburban Warlord » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

GrandTheftAaron wrote:
Can you count suckas? I say this site is in troble if you can count. Now look what we have here before us: we have the new bloods posting in The Hangout. We've got spammers right by veteran members. Nobody is banning nobody. That.. is a problem. And problems is not the way things ought to be. You're posting right now with 100 spammers from 9 countries, and theres over 20 more. That's about 8 or 9 of us counting newbloods, and a lot more not registered, but ready to join. Now there ain't but 1 or 2 mods still active on this whole board, can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG It? Now here's the sum total: 3 or 4 mods could run this website. No one would join without them allowing it to happen. We could screen the new members, and weed out the spam because we run the site, suckas! Can you dig it? The problem in the past has been the spam distracting us from one another. We have been unable to see the truth because we have reading about special deals on cheap Ukrainian electronics. This spam, this little piece of spam. That's crap brothers! The board is ours by right, because it's our site. All we have to do is elect some new mods... we delete one spam post at a time. Secure our message board. Secure our posts! Because they're all our posts!

WOW...I'm...'speechless'! Seriously tho GTA, that was a brilliant piece. Pretty impressive:)

Congradulations to the new sheriffs in town as well!
Suburban Warlord

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of modding. Wonder how long it'll take you to get from the bushy-eyed "a new report came in ten seconds ago, I'M ON IT!" to "I will blow my head off with a Wal-Mart shotgun if I see another report about spamming".

I kid, of course... mostly. Serious congratulations to the both of you, if you have any questions about the finer points of modding, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
GramercyRiff99

Postby Ninth Delegate » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks Grammercyriff. Coincidently, we had a spammer yesterday that went by the name of wal-mart.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Ninth Delegate

Postby ILLER... » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

class work the two of you! outstanding job, guise. i'm off to have a smoke to the new mod/s
ILLER...

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Ninth Delegate wrote:Thanks Grammercyriff. Coincidently, we had a spammer yesterday that went by the name of wal-mart.

HA!

Actually, it was "walmartjobs"

After you banned him, he tried to create a new account "walmartjobs]"!

Almost didn't recognize him, so sinister a disguise is that bracket!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
4nik8

Postby The Swan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am

Hi all guys, I'm back... almost 3 months out 4 working... what happened about the mods? Also, I love the new forum!!!

See ya.
The Swan

Postby turnbull gbr » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

The Swan wrote:Hi all guys, I'm back... almost 3 months out 4 working... what happened about the mods? Also, I love the new forum!!!

See ya.

4NIK8 and Ninth Delegate got the jobs, not seen a spammer in about 2 weeks. :D
turnbull gbr

Postby The Swan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 am

At last... everyone has to respect this place. Love the "Report Button"!!! LOL!!!
The Swan

Postby The Swan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 am

War Chief wrote:Please all welcome Ninth Delegate and 4nik8 as new moderators. I am still accepting submissions for new mods. If you think you have what it takes and you are a long-standing, respected member of this forum, please leave a note in this thread.

ND and 4nik8: CONGRATS!!!

War Chief, don't know if still in time, anyway this is my submission.

See ya guys.
The Swan

Previous

Return to Website & Forum Help / Comments