I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Leave comments, questions or ideas for the website and forum.

I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby Bobbie Mannix » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 am

...do you know if there's a way to change one's ID/Handle, whatever you wanna call it? i.e. can I change my Bobbie Mannix title to something else?

Hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Jon
Is it safe? Is what safe?
User avatar
Bobbie Mannix
Rank: New Blood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 am
Location: Valhalla

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby 4nik8 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I do not believe it can be changed, except perhaps by an admin (as compared to a moderator)

An alternative would be, simply, to create a new username, unless you care about things like post counts

If you do care, I might be able to convert your old posts over to the new account, but have not yet tested this functionality
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3904
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby Rose Clements » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

4nik8 wrote:I do not believe it can be changed, except perhaps by an admin (as compared to a moderator)

An alternative would be, simply, to create a new username, unless you care about things like post counts

If you do care, I might be able to convert your old posts over to the new account, but have not yet tested this functionality


I had feeling you would come to my rescue, Prince Charming ;) Next time you see me I will have been reincarnated as 'Rose Clements'. If you can transfer my posts over, that would be great!
I want to buy a neglected rabbit a large hutch so it can learn to hop again!
User avatar
Rose Clements
Rank: Turnbull AC
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm
Location: London

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

There ya go

Now STOP using the BM account!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3904
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby Rose Clements » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 pm

4nik8 wrote:There ya go

Now STOP using the BM account!


Sometimes I just can't help myself :D

You're quite the IT wiz! Thank you!
I want to buy a neglected rabbit a large hutch so it can learn to hop again!
User avatar
Rose Clements
Rank: Turnbull AC
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm
Location: London

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby 4nik8 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Rose Clements wrote:
4nik8 wrote:There ya go

Now STOP using the BM account!


Sometimes I just can't help myself :D


I suppose i could just BAN that account!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
Image
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?
User avatar
4nik8
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 3904
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: New York!

Re: I have a question for all you boppers out there...

Postby Rose Clements » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 pm

4nik8 wrote:
Rose Clements wrote:
4nik8 wrote:There ya go

Now STOP using the BM account!


Sometimes I just can't help myself :D


I suppose i could just BAN that account!


Oh, don't be mean :(
I want to buy a neglected rabbit a large hutch so it can learn to hop again!
User avatar
Rose Clements
Rank: Turnbull AC
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm
Location: London


Return to Website & Forum Help / Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron