your first friend on here

Leave comments, questions or ideas for the website and forum.
TheGingerWarrior

Re: your first friend on here

Post by TheGingerWarrior »

Nice Topic.
Errrm Cowboy Is Cool is probably the person who ive talked to the most on this forum.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/conormck/dr.pepper.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy is Cool for the Userbar!!

MiddleMan07
Warrior

Post by MiddleMan07 »

Probably Storm,after that i met Toon and Bajo.

good times  8)

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

cowboy rules wrote: My first friend would definetely have to have been the wigan warrior, and I know him better than I know anyone else here. However, I'd consider myself friends with GramercyRiff99 and Scurvy Dog , mostly through writing I guess :D
Seems that Cowboy79 and myself have been slightly understated here, if you catch my drift. ;)
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Vermin_2_2/jigsawnewagain.jpg?t=1187719042[/img]
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

Jigsaw wrote:
cowboy rules wrote: My first friend would definetely have to have been the wigan warrior, and I know him better than I know anyone else here. However, I'd consider myself friends with GramercyRiff99 and Scurvy Dog , mostly through writing I guess :D
Seems that Cowboy79 and myself have been slightly understated here, if you catch my drift. ;)

You don't remember this CR? Remember when all three of us had that fan fiction, whatever happened to that? lol.

cowboy rules

Post by cowboy rules »

Guys............you know I'm your buddy! But Dean was my FIRST friend on here, I never said he was my only friend. Of course you two are my friends, I never thought I had to point it out  ;) :D
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

Post by War Chief »

It would have to be Jamie (The Fox) who was one of the first members to join. I also remember exchanging emails with T7 very early on as well, maybe even before the forum?
The one and only!

New Jersey Warrior

Post by New Jersey Warrior »

i currently don't have any friends on this forum.

Vermin16

Post by Vermin16 »

Warlord JP was my first friend that I talked to a lot on here.

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

id have to say my only one was swan1979 but we dont talk much since i blamed him for being banned for 30 days :( so my fault:( decent guy though
S.Ritson

the wigan warrior
Warrior

Post by the wigan warrior »

Another one is good old yids-warrior can't forget that guy. Realy nice person everyone should get to know him he's sound as! Proper down to earth!
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/66ext/2wfn1qu.jpg[/img]

JPSK

Post by JPSK »

*shrug* got no friends, just people that comment on my pictures...
[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/TexasRattlesnake06/JPSK-Hi-Hats-Sig.gif[/img]
Thanks to Texas Rattlesnake and Hector for turning my pic into a Signature
http://jpsk.deviantart.com/

adam88

Post by adam88 »

I guess I would have to say that the one person who first started to really talk to me was "Cowboy is Cool", after that more people came in, like Trixter, GR99, Cowboy Rules, Baby Bear, SHM(Mike), Kartoon, then Lions, ounce in a while its also T7, and hopefully I will make more.  But the first ever was "Cowboy is Cool".

New Jersey Warrior

Post by New Jersey Warrior »

JPSK wrote: *shrug* got no friends, just people that comment on my pictures...
ya, man. same here.  :( :(

trixter468

Post by trixter468 »

Cheer up New Jersey Warrior. You'll make friends with time.  :D

BUT MY FIRST EVER WAS......BABY BEAR!!! (Well he was Copperhead when I met him) Yep and we're still friends to this day! He rocks. If you're not friends with him then YOU SHOULD BE!

And next was AJAX_LUVAH (-Funk29- now. Or was until she got banned  :roll:)) She's the nicest girl I've ever met. Everyone loves her.

And then oh boy here it goes.....(jk).....SWAN_JAX Haha, most baddass guy around and I believe he's a linebacker so don't mess with him! Plus he's into classic rock and is obsessed with Van Halen. He's funny too so go talk to him! But I haven't seen him lately and I hope hope hope he didn't get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$NOW4EVER is one I met earlier on too. I found out he was a Christian and we started talking about all sorts of stuff.

And then STICKWARRIOR. she was my Warchief in our gang. And she's cool too but she hasn't been hanging around here much anymore.

And then my other gang mate COWBOY IS COOL. Haha him and I talked alot over last summer. He's really nice and likes to be funny. And he's got alot of friends here too.

And Coboy is Cool introduced me to VERMIN IS COOL. And we still talk even though he doesn't come here much anymore.

And then the famous....JIM MORRISON. Well back when he was getting slammed I decided to stand up for him. And now we're friends still even though he's not here anyore, his short membership was enough to get to know him and get his mYspace adress!  :lol:

Some others I've talked to before are The_Furies, Swan23, Honey Lips Soldier (though I heavn't seen her around for a while :( ), Ajax_41, The Wiggan Warrior, Texas_Ratllesnake(another fellow gang member), I talked to Adam88 a bit, Tantive7, and Swan 1979.

And I've nevr really talked to,  but always respected War Chief (and for some reason I always picture Swan behind the screen typing as him  :oops:) And also SHM I always liked him too. Hey hey dont call me a kiss up I'm just saying my opinion.

And whoa this was a long one. Whew I miss posting so I guess I'm just making up for it!  :lol:

Later all,
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]

Cowboy Is Cool

Post by Cowboy Is Cool »

trixter468 wrote: Cheer up New Jersey Warrior. You'll make friends with time.  :D

BUT MY FIRST EVER WAS......BABY BEAR!!! (Well he was Copperhead when I met him) Yep and we're still friends to this day! He rocks. If you're not friends with him then YOU SHOULD BE!

And next was AJAX_LUVAH (-Funk29- now. Or was until she got banned  :roll:)) She's the nicest girl I've ever met. Everyone loves her.

And then oh boy here it goes.....(jk).....SWAN_JAX Haha, most baddass guy around and I believe he's a linebacker so don't mess with him! Plus he's into classic rock and is obsessed with Van Halen. He's funny too so go talk to him! But I haven't seen him lately and I hope hope hope he didn't get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$NOW4EVER is one I met earlier on too. I found out he was a Christian and we started talking about all sorts of stuff.

And then STICKWARRIOR. she was my Warchief in our gang. And she's cool too but she hasn't been hanging around here much anymore.

And then my other gang mate COWBOY IS COOL. Haha him and I talked alot over last summer. He's really nice and likes to be funny. And he's got alot of friends here too.

And Coboy is Cool introduced me to VERMIN IS COOL. And we still talk even though he doesn't come here much anymore.

And then the famous....JIM MORRISON. Well back when he was getting slammed I decided to stand up for him. And now we're friends still even though he's not here anyore, his short membership was enough to get to know him and get his mYspace adress!  :lol:

Some others I've talked to before are The_Furies, Swan23, Honey Lips Soldier (though I heavn't seen her around for a while :( ), Ajax_41, The Wiggan Warrior, Texas_Ratllesnake(another fellow gang member), I talked to Adam88 a bit, Tantive7, and Swan 1979.

And I've nevr really talked to,  but always respected War Chief (and for some reason I always picture Swan behind the screen typing as him  :oops:) And also SHM I always liked him too. Hey hey dont call me a kiss up I'm just saying my opinion.

And whoa this was a long one. Whew I miss posting so I guess I'm just making up for it!  :lol:

Later all,
Wow... just.... wow.  :shock: That was one hell of a post! Really, I wish I could do something like that, but I lack the patience to do so.  :lol: But actually, I'm friends with just about everybody in your post, trix, except for Jim and a few others.

Thanks for everybody who said my name on here, I guess I really am well-known here!
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2417/2228025828_54df100c8e_o.jpg[/img]
AKIRA
Thanks for the sig, trix!