Want to Buy!!!
Want to Buy!!!
Alright boppers,
I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
I've never actually seen one of these for sale anywhere including EBay.
Want to Buy!!!
How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare oneMattl wrote:Alright boppers,
I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Cochese wrote:How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare oneMattl wrote:Alright boppers,
I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!Where are you based?
I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I can't find my spare copy anywhereMattl wrote:Cochese wrote:How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare oneMattl wrote:Alright boppers,
I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!Where are you based?
I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Test
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Why won't it let me write posts anymore
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Seems to only allow me to write stuff I don't actually want to post
- Ninth Delegate
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Turnbull: What are you using to post? Is it Full editor, quick reply or the quote function?
Are you still having issues sending PMs?
Are you still having issues sending PMs?
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
I've tried full post reply and quick reply, not sure if the PM's are working or not, I haven't tried to send one since I tried to contact you.
Keeps coming up most of the time saying there is an error.
Keeps coming up most of the time saying there is an error.
- turnbull gbr
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
- Location: sheffield england
Re: Want to Buy!!!
One of these on EBay at the moment £35 plus postage, pretty steep but it's the first one I've ever actually seen on EBay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182626151975
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182626151975
Re: Want to Buy!!!
Hi guys,
how u doin?
I hope everyone is OK.
I really miss this place.
I know it's not so easy today, a lot of years later first release, anyway talking about The Warriors Official Movie Adaptation and Jailbreak, where could I buy # 4 - 5 (Movie) and # 2 - 3 - 4 (Jailbreak)?
Or the whole book 1 and book 2?
Not on ebay and/or "ebaylike".
Any ideas?
Thanks and see you very soon guys.
how u doin?
I hope everyone is OK.
I really miss this place.
I know it's not so easy today, a lot of years later first release, anyway talking about The Warriors Official Movie Adaptation and Jailbreak, where could I buy # 4 - 5 (Movie) and # 2 - 3 - 4 (Jailbreak)?
Or the whole book 1 and book 2?
Not on ebay and/or "ebaylike".
Any ideas?
Thanks and see you very soon guys.
- Ninth Delegate
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Re: Want to Buy!!!
As far as printed versions go, Issues 2, 3 and 4 of Jailbreak is only out there as a trade paperback. The issues never got released individually after issue 1. It was a few years gap then straight to digital.
I think you are the first post of this year
I think you are the first post of this year
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Re: Want to Buy!!!
OK thanks,
I'll look for Jailbreak digital version and "Movie" issues (# 4-5 very hard anyway).
My first post after years I think.
I'll look for Jailbreak digital version and "Movie" issues (# 4-5 very hard anyway).
My first post after years I think.