The Warriors One:12 Collective Deluxe Box Set

Discuss the official line of action figures as well as custom figures & bootlegs.
4nik8

The Warriors One:12 Collective Deluxe Box Set

Post by 4nik8 »

Well, that's some ridiculous detail!

*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

4nik8

Re: The Warriors One:12 Collective Deluxe Box Set

Post by 4nik8 »

*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

I dread to think the mark up price for the overseas market. I'm undecided on these. I would be more tempted if I hadn't already got the same characters from the previous similar looking line of Mezco figures.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

Received mine in the mail. GREAT set!! It comes in a large tin with the typical pic of the bunch that made it back to Coney with the orange and red sky surrounding them. This is the one thing I don’t like about it (besides the price point). I wish companies would start to use something different or at least come up with a new design. MEZCO could have done anything and made the tin better. A person could buy the exact same tin on ETSY (except for the figures pictured on the back of the tin). The figures come two and two (SWAN and AJAX on top FURIES next) on blister packs with the stand underneath the FURIES. Each is wrapped in plastic then put in the blister pack. I will take pics later of them but I don’t think I’m going to be removing them from the blister packs. There are many different hands and a couple of different heads. I like them and hope they continue the line with other figures. There is a WAIT LIST on MEZCO’s site for this set so it has sold well directly from them. I think it will depend on the secondary market and if retailers sell their stock or if they will be left with them (do to the high cost) and have to sell them at a discount.