Did the Lizzies have a plan B?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
Coney Island Baby

Did the Lizzies have a plan B?

Post by Coney Island Baby »

What do you think the Lizzies would have done if Cochise, Vermin and Rembrandt had refused to go back to their place with them? Do you think they would have pulled out their weapons and attacked them right there on the platform rather than let them get away?

MiddleMan07
Warrior

Re: Did the Lizzies have a plan B?

Post by MiddleMan07 »

Hmm.. good question, I too have wondered this. I would say that those lizzies would follow them to a secluded are and either stab or shoot them.

CompanyScum

Post by CompanyScum »

More than likely shot them right there.

And if not, probably stalk them, and then at the right moment, kill them silently.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/2352667]Myspace[/url]

[img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4859/hammerki8.jpg[/img]

Coney Island Baby

I agree. Every gang in the city desperately wanted a piece of the Warriors that night, so I doubt the Lizzies would have blown their only chance of getting them and making a name for themselves just because their first plan didn't work. I reckon if Cochise, Vermin and Rembrandt refused to go with them, the moment they turned their backs to walk away, the Lizzies would have pulled out their gun and tried to shoot them in the back. There weren't any other people on the platform so I think they could of done it right there and I think if any nearby cops heard the gunshots they could of gotten away easier because they were female and because they didn't look like a typical gang, although they were wearing colours, they were hidden beneath other clothes.

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

i dont think the lizzies had a plan B

i think they were just hanging aroud the stationa and they saw the warriors and said "hey these are the guys that shot cyrus" then seduced them

but i think there was no plan B, i mean who wouldnt go with them? i know i would
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

They probably figured that they have been through alot and will want to chill out or calm down somewhere, and probably figured they weren't all homosexuals, like the gang that was supposed to capture Swan. :lol:
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Vermin_2_2/jigsawnewagain.jpg?t=1187719042[/img]
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)

Coney Island Baby

cleon24 wrote: i dont think the lizzies had a plan B

i think they were just hanging aroud the stationa and they saw the warriors and said "hey these are the guys that shot cyrus" then seduced them

but i think there was no plan B, i mean who wouldnt go with them? i know i would
C'mon, it's obvious that the Lizzies weren't just hanging around and by coincidence they just happened to run into the Warriors, they were out looking for them like all the other gangs.

Who wouldn't go with them? Swan, Fox, Snow, Rembrandt if he had his way. I hear what you're saying though, alot of guys would be tempted to go with them. Hell, on a normal night, after a few beers (a few too many), I'd probably think about going with them. But there's no way I would of gone with them that night, not after getting chased by skinheads and cops. I would just wanna get home. 'There's plenty of women back home'.

But did the Lizzies think they were so irresistable that no man would turn them down? What if things had been different and the Dingos had been framed for killing Cyrus? Then they really would have to resort to a plan B.

Furies4life
Warrior

Post by Furies4life »

Lizzies didn't need a plan B casue they sure in hell know boys wont restits them. HOwever what Coney ISland Baby said if Swan and etcc were there they were smart enough to kno that they were up to something.
Last edited by Furies4life on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/Furies4life/Furies.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/Bigboi49/userbar-furies1.jpg[/img]

wolverine_95

Post by wolverine_95 »

Cleon24 wrote:
I don't think the Lizzies being there was a mere coinsidence. They were posted up and ready for The Warriors to show. The other thing I wonder is whether or not they would have had guns with them in public. They probably just had knives etc. They probably didn't have an organized plan b, if The Warriors hadn't gone with them, they probably would have tried to stab or blugen them from behind.

But would they get all three of them? The I don't think The Lizzies have the force to swarm all three of The Warriors. Assuming they didn't have guns they would only have taken out one Warrior.
[align=center][img]http://static.flickr.com/55/137967009_693820d686_o.jpg[/img][/align][align=center]My mountain bike's name is Heavy Muscle[/align]

Coney Island Baby

From the Lizzies point of view, you'd think they would have prepared for the possibility of rejection by bringing their guns just in case, because they would have needed them if the Warriors had refused to go with them, because there were only 6 Lizzies on the platform and 6 Lizzies wouldn't have been able to get the better of 3 Warriors if they just had knives. Knowing Rembrandt, he'd probably still get cut, but I'm sure Cochise and Vermin, with the space of the platform, would have been able to take out the Lizzies fairly easily. At the Lizzies place when the leader gets her gun out, she does it off-screen so you don't see exactly where she gets it from. I think she takes it out of her boot, and if that's the case then she probably did have it with her in the subway.

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

ya she dose take it out of her boot

she came behind vermin after she made out with him and reaches down and grabs the gun from her boot.
Last edited by Oxygen on Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

Lion

Post by Lion »

Most deffinetly, the Lizzies would of tried to bust some caps on 'em, but then again, they were guys, what were the odds of them ignoring 6 or 7 chicks?
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

ya thats true if i came around 6 lesbian girls who wanted to make love to me i would do it without even thinking

Warrior_Swan

Post by Warrior_Swan »

The Lizzies didn't need a plan B. Knowing that every gang in the city is after the Warriors, the Lizzies know the boys have been through hell. Anyone can put themselves in the Warriors shoes, come on, do it. Now think, if you been running all night, scared for your life, and some even not-so-attractive girls were hanging around eyeing you up, would you not try and get some action?  ;) Just go and relax and have some fun. And the Lizzies were a fine lookin' buncha chicks. So they knew they would get the boys, no problem.
Nobody lip off... nobody get hot.

Add my film page on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/box_office_failures

emissary
Scout
Scout

Post by emissary »

Well, if you ask me, in NYC it does not pay to wield a gun openly if you don't have super villain means of escape.  I would say that the Lizzies were not carrying in the subway.  If they opened fire down there, it would probably mean their death.  The cops wouldn't have taken too long to show up and with some fire power.
"When we see the ocean we figure we're home, we're safe."