Did the Lizzies have a plan B?

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
LEFTHANDED

Re: Did the Lizzies have a plan B?

Post by LEFTHANDED »

but i dont think the lizzies were at the meeting or in the riffs network how could they know?
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/stuck_in_a_box/cyrus-ani.gif[/img]
Riffs! YEAH RIGHT!

Warrior_Swan

Post by Warrior_Swan »

Their "dudes" WERE on the Riffs network. When Coshise asks where their dudes are, he's told they're up in the Bronx.... so the Lizzies have ties to the network, even if they themselves aren't on.
Nobody lip off... nobody get hot.

Add my film page on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/box_office_failures

Coney Island Baby

Post by Coney Island Baby »

emissary wrote: Well, if you ask me, in NYC it does not pay to wield a gun openly if you don't have super villain means of escape.  I would say that the Lizzies were not carrying in the subway.  If they opened fire down there, it would probably mean their death.  The cops wouldn't have taken too long to show up and with some fire power.
I agree that it wouldn't of been a bright idea for them to open fire on the platform, but if they had I think it would've been easier for them to get away than it would've been for a male gang. Because unless the cops showed up instantly and caught them firing, I think they'd be less likely to suspect that a group of women were responsible for the gunshots. I know it wouldn't have taken the cops too long to show up, but it wouldn't have taken the Lizzes too long to split either, and the exit to the street can't have been far.

But if the Lizzies hadn't legged it out of there by the time the cops arrived, then I think the fact that their colours were half-hidden under other clothes may of helped them pass as normal passengers who had just got off a train, maybe a group of girls coming home from a night out. After all, if the Warriors could be fooled into thinking they were just a bunch of harmless women, then the cops could be too. Unless of course the local cops knew the Lizzies, which is a possibility.

And the Lizzie who makes out with Vermin, although we don't actually see her take her gun out of her boot, I've always assumed that's where she gets it from, I know that's where she gets it from in the script. She could've quickly put it in there at the Lizzies place after they picked up the Warriors because we don't follow her every movement, but I doubt she'd risk having them see her do it, so I think it's more likely that she had it in her boot all along. That's why I think she was probably carrying it when they met the Warriors on the platform.

emissary
Scout
Scout

Post by emissary »

:oops: I think you're right about the boot.  We see her reaching down and then a few seconds later we see the boot.  He wouldn't give that shot if he wasn't implying that a gun just came from there.  Excellent analysis.  KG
"When we see the ocean we figure we're home, we're safe."

thesouljanamedmac@

Post by thesouljanamedmac@ »

I THINK THAT IF ALL THE WARRIORS GOT ON THE TRAIN, AJAX WOULD BE THE ONLY WARRIOR 2 GO WITH THE LIZZIES. BY THE TIME HE FINDS OUT THEY'RE GONNA KILL HIM, THE LIZZIES WOULD GRAB HIM, HE WOULD SAY "COME ON LADIES!!!" AND GET SHOT IN THE CHEST.

Low

Post by Low »

I'm guessing since they let them get away they didn't have another plan. Pretty stupid don'cha think?
The best there is out there

andy_man

Post by andy_man »

Vermin_2_2 wrote: They probably figured that they have been through alot and will want to chill out or calm down somewhere, and probably figured they weren't all homosexuals, like the gang that was supposed to capture Swan. :lol:
Wasn't the homosexual gang supposed to capture Vermin??
[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/970k7m.jpg[/img]
IV

swan1

Post by swan1 »

andy_wank wrote:
Vermin_2_2 wrote: They probably figured that they have been through alot and will want to chill out or calm down somewhere, and probably figured they weren't all homosexuals, like the gang that was supposed to capture Swan. :lol:
Wasn't the homosexual gang supposed to capture Vermin??
no i think they were suppose 2 capture swan
i dunno

ajaxman

Post by ajaxman »

More than likely the Lizzies that were there were scouting the trains for them. I don't think the plan originally was for them to take them back to their place. I think Vermin hitting them up was a lucky coincidence. More than likely, their plan was probably like the Punks plan. Keep a look out and once their spotted send for reinforcements and wait until they got their. So I always thought that when Vermin and Cochise hit them up they played along by realizing a good opportunity had presented itself to them. Instead of sending one of their own to get the rest of the gang. They could simply play nice, lead them to their hangout, wait for their guard to go down and ace em there.
We are not gonna hide who we are
just because some whore shakes her ass.
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/johnylat/ajxx-11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/ajaxman24/userbar-warriors.jpg[/img]

BaseballFury100

Post by BaseballFury100 »

im just glad vermin makes it, thats all im worried about.
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/SuperMario1000/BASEBALLFURY100BETTASIG-1.jpg[/img]