Unique

Leave your comments and messages about the 1979 cult movie.
adam88

Unique

Post by adam88 »

I decided to make a thread based on my observation on regards to the post of "The Woodwall".  I explained that the reason the warriors were the only ones to run through the whole in the wall.  Now obviously other gangs escaped, but being that we did not see other gangs take the route out like the warriors, do you all think that metaphorically speaking, the warriors were individually unique?  Meaning symbolicly that unlike the other gangs, the warriors were not part of the "system".  Notice the formation of the gangs running in the same directions, while the warriors decided to read in between the lines, or think outside the box, to take an alternate route.  Do you believe this is what makes them so special, the fact that they all individually different, thus making a great gang?

stevo2k6

Re: Unique

Post by stevo2k6 »

this is already being discussed here

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=9810.0

some interesting points if you havnt already checked them out, about them being unique and things.
S.Ritson

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Well scurvy that still remains my opinion.  Yeah but not for nothing, with so many gang members around, don't you think some members would spot it out as quickly as they did, ounce they saw the warriors go through it.  Yes your right scurvy, about the movie focusing on them, but regardless the warriors are still one in a million.  And stevo, I already know that thread exists.  I just got an idea from there, and made a different point on it, specifically about the warriors being "different".

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

yeah fair enough but you dont need another thread when its mentioned but thats about something else but its still being discussed lol, but your a good boy :D
S.Ritson