Kaydens Story || Twilight Fan Fic.

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
papa arnold

Kaydens Story || Twilight Fan Fic.

Post by papa arnold »

The forest was old. Very old, maybe even older then I am! And that’s saying something.

I gripped the branch that held my wait. The roots started to snap and I dropped. Time stopped and it felt like I was falling forever. Mind you, it was a large tree. I hit the floor with a Thud, but I did not double over or brake anything. I hope. The forest around me was dark and the only thing that could be heard was the Rustling of Animals in the brush and of course the trail of Giant Wolves tracking me.

A loud thump comes from behind my eye startle and I jolt forward with my super-human speed. I tilt my head slightly to the left to see behind me 4 Large Different Colour Werewolves chasing me through the tree’s. I smile before leaping into the air and directly with immense speed race up the trunk.

Several minutes pass with no sign of the Wolves. I could hear them down there sniffing away, but they couldn’t find me. All of a sudden there is a Rush of Human voices. Not Wolves. I slide down the tree ever so gently until I hang mere feet above a Humans head on a branch. My clothes are plain black and my beanie hat covered my blonde hair. If these men were to look at all they would see is a pair of eyes.

There was about 8 Men. All tall & heavily built. The one who seemed to be in the lead stood in the center of a half-drawn circle and was demanding orders to find something. Me. That was clear. One by one the other men bolted in different directions. I tried following them with my eyes, but once again only Giant Wolves appeared. Werewolves.
The lead man stood in the same Position in a cocky stance. Without any hesitation I drop from the branch behind the man. To any normal Human that wouldn’t have made a sound, but this man turned instantly with fiery eyes ready for a fight.

“So Vampire.” The man said with a husky tone. How did he know of my Race?
“I am Kayden. Wolf!” I replied. I could tell he asked the same question to himself. “First time I’ve bumped into any of your kind” I add. The man gave me a cold hard stare before finally plucking up a small smirk.
“Me neither, but it seems more of my Kind are being Born as your Presence in these here parts have become quite the nuisance for us.” The Man explained balling his fists waiting for my reaction. Normally if this was any old Human I would have cleaned his blood from his system by now, but he seemed different. Definatley a Werewolf.

Minutes past before either of us spoke. I could feel the presence of more Wolves gathering around me waiting in the bushes. I was surrounded.
“Leave now!” The man said breathing heavily.
“You see. I know your plan Wolf. As soon as I take a step your other Furry friends will strike me so that’s a risk I cannot take.” I reply back smirking. This clearly made him angry. His body was rippling like a stone on water. His eyes were blood red.

He sighed for a moment and then his body fell silent. I turn my head right a little bit to see a pair of big golden Eyes staring at me from behind  a tree. Wouldn’t have been visible to any normal eye. Once again I smile at their pathetic attempts of surrounding me. I could easily go straight up and race along the trees. Or would their be more wolves waiting for me up their too. I decided to wait it out. The adrenaline in my veins was pumping fast. I just wanted a fight, but I knew id loose against 8 or maybe more Werewolves.

“I said Leave NOW!” The man said this time crouching slightly with his body rattling like a Childs toy. I could hear the rumble from the other Wolves as they braced themselves. I did not budge.
“No.” I simply stated

At that precise moment the Man did a large jump. His suddenly changed the little pieces of his clothes filtered to the ground. The Giant-Black wolf stood infront of me with his teeth. All of them. Showing. My eye’s grew wide as more wolves appeared than I originally thought. Time to move. I jumped backward doing a Backflip. I planted my feet on a tree trunk and sprung myself forward over the line of Hungry Wolves. They tried snatching at me as I went past, but I managed to land on my feet and began sprinting away.

Port Angeles was the nearest town to where I was. The place was a dump. Industrial Warehouses/Cars/Boats everything industrial was just dumped here ready to be shipped off, but amongst all that it was the perfect hunting ground. Builders & Sailors wander off behind large warehouses when drunk, But they will never come out again. So I take to the Peninsular that is Port Angeles. Its now 3:45 and those early morning sailors will be ready waiting for me. Lovely.

My feet hit the cold hard ground as I run, this time at normal human speed. I stop to see a group of Men & 1 woman standing before me in a stance very similar to mine. Edgy I walk forward taking short strides. One of the other men does the same with his hand drawn at his side. We stop about 15 feet away from eachother.

“Who are you?” The man asks. “Are you one of us?” He added.
“Well your posture is very similar to mine. Id say yes” I replied waiting for him to make a move.
“Hmm. I guess you are one of us.” With that said he stands up straight easing his battle stance. As do I, although his followers in the background do not.
“I am Kayden” I said. H nods
“Im Jarrell and this is my Coven.” He replies motioning to the Vampire behind him “Bruno, Maisie, Taz, Lionel “ He adds, they all nod & wave as their names were said.

A minute passes before anyone says anything. The others who were now named stepped forward. Bruno was very muscular. His short Black hair barely covered his forehead . Maisie Was beautiful, She had general Brown shoulder length hair. Taz & Lionel were very similar looking, Maybe even brothers their sin paler than the others and their Blonde hair was below shoulder length.
“What brings you here Kayden?” Lionel asks.
“I was being tracked by some Werewolves.” I replied. Their expressions were priceless.
“I though Caius had hunted Werewolves to near extinction?” Bruno asks confused.
“Yes he did, but not these. These are Shapeshifters and can Phase from Human to Wolf whenever pleased . They descend from Native Americans as their Spirit Gods traditionally descended from Wolves.” I explained. Their faces when blank apart from Maisie who seemed to the love the idea of that

“Thank you for that information Kayden” Jarrell said nodding. I nodded back taking off my Beanie hat and dumping it on the floor in a puddle. They watch me with prying eyes, but think nothing of it.
“Say Jarrell. Do you fancy Hunting with me?” I ask. Jarrell’s face lights up and I could tell the answer already.
“Yes, it would be good to hunt with another of our kind. As we have not done that in centuries. Let us move” Jarrell said motioning and with  great speed we all set off back through the forest.

We arrived at a Meadow in the forest. It was very calm ,but the scent of human stuck in the air. Jarrell had sent Taz & Maisie out to trace it while me, him & Bruno waited.
“Do you guys have any special talents?” I asked.
“I don’t, but Bruno here does.” Jarrell replied
“Really?”
“Yeah I can Manipulate what people think about me. Whether I want them to hate me, or feel sexually attractive to me.” He explained
“Wow. I can manipulate fire.” I replied.
“Awesome.” Jarrell said looking very interested.

Jarrell lit a fire. Probably to see what I could do, but it was a big blaze. I smiled and the Flames started dancing around. I turned them into  a Sword, a Ship and a Bullet. They were both amazed. Just then Lionel & Maisie came back.
”What happened?” Jarrell asked.
”The scent lead to Olympia so we decided to stop and come back” Lionel said. There was a low rumble in the brush. Bruno balled his fists and got to his feet. Maisie stood behind Jarrell. She was possibly still a new born. Taz crouched in position. I knew what it was

Out of nowhere a line of 10 Giant Werewolves formed. They stood across the meadow from us. Taz, Lionel & Jarrell were speechless. Maisie looked at them in a cute way and Bruno smirked ready and waiting. I braced myself and got into a battle stance as the Wolves approached. The lead one which I recognized suddenly Phased back into his Human form whereas the others didn’t. My new Coven of Vampires looked on in wonder at that amazing talent, but they knew this was trouble.

“I thought I said leave one before Vampire.” The man from earlier said.
”Ha. I did leave, but then came back again” I replied sarcastically laughing. As did he. Two more wolves appeared on our flank. One was smaller than the others with Grey fur. The other was Reddish-Brown. I knew they were communicating with each other like all Shapeshifters did. They could talk to & read into each others mind when in Wolf form. More Wolves broke off from the main line and spread around us. Bruno was egging for a fight, but me & Jarrell kept him steady as this is a battle that would be lost. Maisie Taz & Lionel didn’t know of the Wolves strength & speed and that it matched ours.

A good few minutes pass before anyone makes a move. The Wolves didn’t shuffle or deform more of their Line. Instead they stood with their big eyes locked on us. The Alpha Wolf phased back into the Beast again. His ears sprouted up and suddenly his head tilted to the side. He motioned to the others and they all sprang lively and back through the forest.
”What The…” Jarrell said to himself.
“Where they going?” Maisie & Taz asks together. All of a sudden it clicked in place for me.
“Away from them!” I replied to all of them. Motioning with a quick hand gesture to the right of us. All of the Coven looked

There stood 5 Men. All wearing Black trimmed Cloaks and all had fair blonde hair. I knew exactly who they were. They were The British Coven. The second most powerful in the world. Of course behind the Volturi.  They all stood in a line, the Wolves probably recognized them. The 5 men wandered over elegantly clearly showing their English Side. The leader who was George stood in front with a Cane. His Cloak went down to his ankles and his Long Blonde hair touching his lower back.

“Ahh Jarrell. Lovely to see you again Old Chap.” George said.
“George. Its been to long!” Jarrell replied. They embraced a friendly hug and parted.
“Lionel Old Chum aren’t you looking wonderful!” George continued to compliment them apart from Maisie.
“Oh my Son. Who’s this beautiful Lass?” He asked.
“This is Maisie our Newest Recruit. Well Technically not, Kayden here is our newest, but Maisie is the newest born.” Jarrell explained

Another half a minute past before George replied.
“Maisie, my dear your beautiful as the sun” George Complimented. Maisie Blushed and curtseyed for George like Traditional English Women. The other 3 Vampire who stood behind him now looked different. I realized that their cloaks were tinted a different Colour. One for every country in Britain. Red for Wales, Blue for Scotland & Green for Northern Ireland. Don’t ask why the English had a black one, Who Knows.

“Oh where are my manners. I am George.” George said to me Bowing. I froze for a minute before answering.
“Hi there, The names Kayden.” I replied “ Nice to meet you” I added. We both ignited a handshake.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!

Dud

Re: Kaydens Story || Twilight Fan Fic.

Post by Dud »

Oh my, Arnold's back.  :shock:

Anyway, as usual, this is a good piece you have put up. The description in it is excellent, and I can really picture what is happening. Not much else to say, except I hope that whatever you post next is as good in quality as this.  :D

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

The British Coven stands there looking at me. Perhaps i was too 'Yankee' or too 'Redneck' for their British taste. Oh well screw 'em. George takes a steps back. His eyes twitch and his head turns to the side. At the other end of the Meadow the Wolves stand their growling like mad.

"Time for us go Mateys." George says. He motiones to to his Coven and without Haste they swiftly & gracefully move into the forest.
"What we gonna do Jarrell?" Taz asks. Maisie clutches to Taz's arm this was the first time id seen a Vampire truley scared of anything. Bruno & Lionel suddenly Fall to the back our small group to guard the rear. Jarella takes Point at the front motioning for me to follow, which i do.

Minutes pass and the Wolves are a meer 10 feet away from us. All 16 of them Glaring at us with blood red eyes showing their rows of teeth. Taz pushes Maisie behind his back to protect her abit. The lead Wolf who i instantly reckonise looks at me up and down eyeing me. A loud gunshot is heard, which startles most of us. The Wolves suddenly dart in all directions causing a fuss and out of the forest about 20 Hunters turn up all with Hunting Rifles. The Wolves would have no problem dealing with them, but they dare not attract attention to themselves as real Humans. So to speak.

The Hunters come running over to us guarding for more Wolves.
"Are you guys okay?" The man asked resitng his hand on my shoulder. There was a fresh cut on his arm and the blood was still ripe. This made me twitchy. The Vampire inside me was going crazy, but the Fake Human on the outside was controlling himself. Around me the Hunters were Comforting the rest of the Coven. They did not notice the fresh cut on his arm.
"Erm. Sorry we must go." I say sounding impatient and ungrateful, but i didnt care " Ahh Uhhh. We have to be someplace. Thanks for the help bye." I say hushing my Clan along.

We leave the Hunters in the meadow trailing fresh tracks.
"What was that about Kayden? couldny you control yourself back there?" Bruno asks me
"i would have been able to. If there wasnt fresh blood on resting on my shoulder." I replied
"What do you mean?" Maisie asks hopping down from a Large Rock.
"The Hunter who put his arm on me. He had a fresh cut with Ripe Blood on his arm. Made me extremely Nervous." I explained.

No one spoke. They all understood my Pain at that time. We just carried on walking until we reached Olympia. By walking i ment Running at the speed of light, but you get my drift. We stop on the outskirt of the City. It is light about 3 in the afternoon and the City was busy. Thousands of people were out an about.
"Where shall we go?" Lionel asks.
"You know i heard about a Vampire gathering in the center of Olympia" Jarrell replies.
"Your kidding right?" I quickly snapped
"Not at all. Apparently a Vampire named Riley is getting some sort of Giatn Coven together. Not sure why though...He sent an Emmisary to all Nomads & Covens a last week." Jarrell explained.

"Lets go." Bruno said excited.
"If anything goes wrong. Anything at all, we get the hell outta there alright Jarrell?" Taz asks. Jarrell simply nods.
A Vampire get-together? what the hell is our world coming too? Whoever this Riley was cant seriously expect anything good to come out of this... Can he?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!

Dud

Post by Dud »

Interesting. I don't know much about Twilight (haha, how many times have I said that now?), but it seems to me as thought a get-together between all the vampires isn't exactly normal, so I look forward to seeing what goes down in the next chapter. Doing good so far (although I would've liked to see some wolves getting their asses kicked just then =P), keep it up.  :D

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

Me & The Coven had hit the center of Olympia. Jarrell had asked around his various contacts in the city about the gathering and we were given a Location. In an abandoned church in the suburbs so we made our way there.

As we reached it, it was clear to all of us who were the Vamps and who wernt. All of my kind deligating to one specific area. The Church was large, very dank & dismal, but it was the perfect place as noone would expect it. There was guards on the rooftops to look out for trouble and their were Guards on the door greeting everyone and checking they were Vampires.

Once we were inside we squeezed through the various other Vampires. They had come from all over the world too. Asians,Europeans,Canadians,Australians. Every race was here. Even our British allies. George waved to us and i half expected him to come wandering over to us, but he kept firm with his Coven. Several people where on their own too and not with Covens. They were easily reckonised as they were situated on the outside of the large mass perhaps they were looking to join one here tonight. The Coven who had organised it (Rileys Coven) were placed where the Vicar & Ceremonies would be. They all wore Red cloaks apart from Riley who wore a stripey one and stood on the Vicar Stand where Vicars would read Hymms & Prayers from.

"Welcome my Friends." Riley announced. Everyone who was talking had shut up straight away.
"Your probably all wondering why ive gatherd you all here... Well for centuries our kind have lived in the shadows(Literally) without any normal human knowing of our existance. Apart from the odd few, but who later became one of us, or died, but in the end they ended up the same as us, but now is the time for a Resistance! now if the time for our Kind to march up and take our world back from those who stole from us!" Riley continues to ramble on about Us forming a Super-Coven and taking over the world starting with America.

For 15 straight Minutes Vampires watched in awe. Everyone apart from Me & Jarrell who just stoof there leaning against a Wall hardly listening. Eventually the Speech came to an end and everyone was clapping him. Riley took off stage and disappeared towards the back of the Church. As we left different members of Rileys coven were talking to everyone.
"Riley will be sending out Emissaries to see if you want to join him, now you've heard his speech" They were saying.
"Screw this. Im not letting that Scrawny Bitch run everything." Jarrell said turning to us lot.
"What was wrong with it Jar' ? it seemed pretty cool" Bruno replied
"He just doesnt seem right. I know ive seen those Cloaks before for some other powerful Coven, but i cant remember who..." Jarrell went on mumbling to himself as we followed.

After 10 minutes of walking we were approached by a man and a women. Both had Red Hot eyes and we instantly reckonised as Vampires.
"You guys were in that meeting?" The man asked us. Taz covered Maisie abit behind his large Shoulder. Lionel and Bruno took rear Flank and me & Jarrell approached them closer.
"Yeah why? Where you?" Jarrell asked.
"Yes we were. We are Nomads looking for a Coven." He explained.
"Ah. Well we could always use the extra help anyway." Jarrell said lighting up his speech.
"Great! thanks for this. Im Rory, this is Carey!" He said motioning to girl behind him. She just simply waved.

"Welcome Rory, Carey... im Jarrell. This Kayden, Bruno,Maisie,Lionel & Taz." Jarrell explained.

Atleast somthing came good out of that little get together. We gained some extra guys! awsome.

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

why not take this to a twilight forum
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

ILLER... wrote: why not take this to a twilight forum
this should be interesting...
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

ILLER... wrote: why not take this to a twilight forum
Was that a way of telling me not to post this 'Twilight Crap' here or just simply saying i should invest in Twilight Forums?

ILLER...

Post by ILLER... »

Was that a way of telling me not to post this 'Twilight Crap' here
aye...
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100

Dud

Post by Dud »

Hey, c'mon now - regardless of how unrelated the Warriors this is, this section needs the activity. ;o

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

For your information. Ive been around since this Forum basically started. Ive posted Hunreds of Fan Fics & there is NO rule that states The Fan Fics must be 'Warriors' Related.
Stop spamming my thrad unless your going to give me constructive critism.

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

OOC: I decided to take a twist in this story so. From This Chapter until i decide to stop, will be in Point Of View of the Werewolves (still 3rd person writing, but about the Wolves) Eventually after 3 or 4 Chapter of the Wolves both stories (Vamps/Wolves) will interwine.

The Pack hit hard through the forest waving in and out of trees. The pack Alpha -Sam- hit the ground hard after jumping off a large Rock. The rest of the pack followed through the trees. All 16 of them. Jacob - Sams Commander & 2nd in command. Followed up behind Sam. Seth - Jacobs Guard followed closely behind him. He'd always felt that it was his duty to keep Jacob safe. Even though Jacob could fight excellently. Following behind Seth was Leah - His big sister, the only Female in the group who always stuck by Seth no matter what. On the flank on either side of the whole Pack came the flankers. Quil & Embry. Best Friends at heart. The other two bestfriends Jared & Paul who were also the Veteran Pack members with Sam came up close together in the middle. Collin & Eric who were the rear guards and were also Twins followed behind Jared & Paul.

The new Pack members - Braden, Chris, Charlie, Sax, Jack, Daniel were running in mixed formation. Still literally days old to the pack were confused on how every goes. They were all mixed shape. Jack & Daniel were easily 2 of the biggest in Pack. Sax had the longest fur as was stark White (Like Leahs) where Braden, Charlie and Chris were all relatively the same size as eachother.

The Pack reached the edge of the forest and came to La Push. Their home town and the Reservation of Quileuete Tribe, where the boys(and Girl) decended from. They all Phase back into Human form and quickly rush over to a set of trees in a small outcove where Clothes were hung up on trees. Leah the only girl in the group was very nervous getting naked around the Boys, she was 18 whereas about from her younger Brother Seth, Jack & Chris was very young. She always left her Clothes somewhere else where the boys couldnt pry on her.

Minutes pass before the Pack rejoin again. As Humans. They all march like a Gang. Eventually they reach a a house down a dirt road. Sam opened it with some keys and shouted a name.
"EMILY... EMILY YOU IN BABE?" He continued to shout around as he searched the house. She wasnt in. Emily was his recent Wife. Not Wolf, but knew all about them. She had made Sam angry when they first met and now she has the scars as a memory. Three cold deep marks down her right cheek.

"Grubs up Guys." Sam says handing out some snacks. Seth put on the Stereo System and some nice heavy bass Hardstyle started to play. All the boys were Rockin' to the beat one way or another and at the Drum solo Sax started to drum the table -In Tune- with the song. The Music carried playing as they ate, hungry from their run throughout the night and chasing those Vampires.
"Alright boys.. oh sorry Leah. Time to get business" Sam said clearing his Throat. The Pack fell silent and Seth switched off the music.

"Okay... well its apparent a new Coven of Vampires have settled in these parts now that the Cullens have gone. They dont know the rules and today it seemed like they were reluctant to learn them." Sam explain.
"I say we chase 'em down and kill 'em" Paul said smirking.
"I Agree with Paul" Eric said.
"Same here" Came Jared
"Aye gotta like that idea Sam" Quil said
"Hell yeah!" Jack shouted
"Woop woop!" Sax howled.

The jokes ended after they could Sams annoyed face. Sam was about to speak, but Jacob cut him off.
"Perhaps we could contact the Cullens and have them explain?" He suggested.
"Not a bad idea Jacob." Sam agreed.
"Besides. I have seen Nessie in about 2 weeks" He said.
"They only live in Alaska. You basically see them everyother night for Nessies Sake" Embry said laughing.
"True, but Bella said they were going away to a different part of Alaska for 2 weeks for a small Vacation so thats why i aint seen her." Jacob explained. The rest of them made a soppy face and a Kissy kissy motion.

This made Jacob annoyed. Nessie was now 14 years old. As she's Half Human Half-Vampire she grows at double the rate. Bella & Edward(Renemee's Parents) mainly Edward really. Dont like the idea of Nessie & Jacob being a couple, but since Jacob Imprinted on Nessie he has no choice, but to love her.

The evening went on for a couple hours. Emily came home with Leah & Seths mother Sue & her new Husband Charlie (who evidently is Bella Cullens father.) They had a small party gathering, but with the usual visitors of the house, but earlier it was decided that The Wolves would round up these new Vampire residents and Slaughter them, but they would need to find them first and god knows how long this would take is the Vamps didnt cooperate.

Dud

Post by Dud »

Yay, we're back on-topic.  8)

Aaaanyway, lookin' good. Quite liking the twist, and I'm assuming you're just picking up where you left off with that fan-fic you did a while back, The Pack? If so, that's cool, because I quite liked that too. I think you're setting up something happening between the vampires & the werewolves, and I look forward to what it is. Hopefully something violent.  :badgrin:

Keep it up. :D

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

The next day dragged. Sam had Jacob, Embry, Quil, Seth & Braden all out on Patrol circling La Push, Forks, Olympia & Port Angeles looking for the Vampire Coven. Seth & Braden stopped at the edge of Port Angeles. The Wolves had divided, but it was cool as they all could communicate Telepathicly in their Wolf Form.
"All quite on the western Front Jake" Braden said sticking his out onto the highway sniffing for Vampire trails.

"Yeah in Forks too dude" Embry said sniffing a bunch of tree's.
"I found somthing. Everyone fall back to Home. Their closer than we thought" Jacob said sounding shocked. With that said no one messed about. Seth was the first to move using his Slight speed Advantage over the others. He was entering the La Push borders in no time. Followed by the Pack Scout Embry Quil strolled onto the beach where Seth and Jacob where waiting. Braden eventually joined them.
"Where was the track Jake?" Quil asked.
"On the border of the Beach. Stretching the cliffs." Jacob replied. The Wolves sighed and one by one they Phased back into their Human selves.

All the Wolveswere equipped these days. They all strapped a pair of Shorts their legs when they went out Patrolling. They all slipped them on and stood their in a semi-cricle talking.
"Okay heres the plan. Braden & Quil i need you to go to Sams house and round up the rest. We'l need everyone for this. Tell Sam and egt him to devise a plan. Atleast one of you stay in Wolf form at all times so you can tell us whats happenening. Embry & Seth i need you to Patrol the beach while i scout out the Cullen's house. Their scent still lingers there the Vamps would have checked it." Jacob explained and the boys didnt question.

"Wait Jake, what if the Vamps are still at the Cullens' house?" Seth said sounding clearly worried for Jacob.
"Il get the hell outta there and regroup with you." He replied. The Men just nod and took off their shorts and strapped them to their legs and Phased.

Quil & Braden arrived at Sams house. Braden was still in his Wolf form walking next to a Human Quil. Across La Push Seth & Embry where circling the Beach and Cliffs occasionally running past eachother. Jacob had traveled 15 minutes up the road to Forks' Border where the Cullen House stood. The house was deserted and the windows & Doors borded up. Apart from from the side door that led into the Study. Voices were heard in doors and Jacob crept quietly through the Forrest at the front of the house. Figures were seen moving around.

Jacob took a deep Wolf breath. He shuddred and his Fur shoook and he Phased. He quickly put on his shorts and a White T-Shirt that he took with him also. He darted across the road to the garage that was always open, now that the Cars were gone. Edwards Volvo, Alices Porsche & Emmetts Jeep. He ducked under the low door and stealth-like walked into the main house.

a few minutes Passed ans Jacob had scouted the whole house. No one was inside. He was relieved. Jacob turned for the Front door and as he took to the stone steps he noticed the several Figures standing infront of him.
"Well hello there." One man said. " Im Jarrell" He added.
"Dont worry. Ive seen you before. Vampire!" Jacob replied. The strangers infront of him all gasped and looked shocked.
"Who the hell are you!" Jarrell demanded. Jaxcob didnt reply. Instead he just Phased ripping the clothes off him. The Vampires all got into their Battle stance ready to pounce.

"Seth whats going on" Jacob thought trying not to divide his attention away from the Battle-Ready Vampires.
"Sam & The rest are coming to the Cullens' now why?" Seth replied.
"Jacob.. where one our way" Sam interuppted. "Whats wrong?" Sam added.
"Im standing literally like 10 feet away from like 8 Vampires ready to attack. Hurry the hell up okay?" Jacob said in fear, but cockiness. Various Curses came from the Wolves as they ran at Super-Speed towards Jacob's location.

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

The 8 or so Vampires stood opposite Jacob wearily of what he could do. Apart from their Run in with The Wolves a few days back none of them knew what Powers The Wolves possess. The lead Vampire of Coven - Jarrell stood a little closer to Jacob than the rest. He's was undoubtedly the more expirienced Vampire.

There was a rustle in the bushes. Sam in his Human form appeared from the left flank of the Vampires. He stops a second to evaluate the situation before taking his position next to Jacob.
"I told you once before Vampire. LEAVE!" Sam Reminded.
"Thats not possible. You see this territory has not been claimed and as a Vampire Coven, we have the right to take it." Kayden explained.

"You see thats not Possible" The words came from behind the Vampires it was a soft Strict voice. There stood Carlisle the Father of The Cullens.
"You see Jarrell. This is MY house. My Family house." He added.
"Carlisle? You live here?" Jarrell added. All of a sudden the rest of The Cullens appeared.

Jacob trotted off into the Bushes. Renesmee watches him and frowns as he doesnt reckonise him. Seconds pass before he arrives back again in T-Shirt & Shorts. Nessie runs straight for him and they embrace a hug and a passionate Kiss.
"Whats this? A Werewolf and a Vampire in love?" Jarrell asks sounding angry.
"Renesmee is my Daughter Jarrell. Me and her Mother Bella here had her when Bella was Human and now she is a Half-Blood." Edward explained.

"Edward Cullen. Long time no see." Bruno spoke up.
"Ha. How goes it Bruno? not dead yet?!" Edward replies. Bruno sarcastically laughs. He suddenly Jolts at Edward. The rest of The Cullens and Werewolves(who were waiting in the bushes) appear in their battle stances.

Bruno goes to attack Edward, but Edward Blocks and punches and punches him in the gut sending him flying against a tree. This doesnt Phase Bruno as he goes to attack again. Suddenly the Big Boy Emmett gets involved and he Tackles Bruno Mid-Flight. Embry pounces out of the Bush as Bruno lands near him. He stands over him with his Giant paw on Brunos chest keeping him down and his Teeth at the ready.

"Keep your Coven under control Jarrell and this wouldnt happen." Carlisle adds.
"You left Carlisle. Forks is ours." He replies
"Your clearly out numbered Jarrell dont try anything." Carlisle once again Reminded. Jarrel didnt reply.
"Perhaps we can come to some sort of Arrangement?" Spoke up a Women who was standing next to Kayden. Maisie.
"No need. You were all about to leave" Sam spoke up.

The arguement went on for another 10 minutes and Jarrells Coven had not moved, clearly showing Bravery. All 16 Wolves had come out to the Cullen's driveway and were now situated in position to strike if the Vampires did anything.
"Someones coming." Esme said tugging on Carlisle's arm. Everyone froze. They all listened and a Car was turning into the long drive-way.
"Its Bella. With Charlie. She Has no clue whats been going on." Edward said.

"Charlie? Human, Vampire or Wolf?" Kayden asked.
"Human. Bella's Father. He knows about our kind though." Carlisle explained.
"Were delegated to only Animals anyway." Jarrell said
"Who said anything about that?" Spoke Up Rory the newest of Jarrells Coven.

The Cullens snapped and all of them drew in a Line ready to strike. As did Jarrell Coven. The Wolves jumped into Battle Stance as the Car pulled up. It was Charlies Police Cruiser. Renesmee ran towards the car at Vampire speed. One of the Trades she got from Edward. As Charlie stepped out the car to examine the situation with the Vampire and Wolves he sighed a little. Bella also stepped out the car & within a Flash joined the Line of Cullens.

"Stay were you are Grandpa" Nessie said.
"More Vampire Nes'?" Charlie asked.
"Yes. Un Co-opretive ones too." She replied. Charlie laughed a little and sat in the front seat of his car. The Vampire Rory was clearly edging towards the car. Jasper follows him and eventually Rory broke out into a Sprint towards the car. Jasper caught him with a Huge Clothesline blocking his Running making him to a Backflip and crashing to the gravel. It didnt hurt him as he hopped to his feet and tries to Push Jasper out the way, but Straight away Emmett joins and Grabs Rory and holds him still. Rosalie joins him as does Quil as they keep him still.

"I can see tis fight is lost, but be warned Cullens, Wolves. Will be back and with Renforcements."