that warrior chick chapter four

Warriors fan fiction created by members of the forum.
the lady warrior

that warrior chick chapter four

Post by the lady warrior »

ok guys this is long due lol but nevermind :D erm so here goes, enjoy:

chapter four
irish's apartment
5:00am

Although irish was quite tired he just couldnt seem to get to sleep, he had drank 5 glasses of milk and 2 hot chocolate drinks- but nothing would get him to sleep. so irish figured he would have a very early morning breakfast(2 pieces of toast and some cereal) before having a shower and delibaretly setting it to cold! after he got out of the shower he quickly got dressed into his colours- white washed jeans turned up at the cuffs, black pair of converse, a white wifebeater, his warriors vest and his trusty ole checkered flat-cap(it was an irish thing). Irish arrived at the warriors hangout 30 minutes later it was just about 6:00am and next to nobody was at the hangout only some asshole, potheaded patrols and a few other soilders... irish strolled in and greeted them saying" morning brothers", and they replied with a lazy nod of the head or a laid-back grin. he walked over to the couch and was suprised to see ajax and vermin at the hangout this early in the morning, as he was walking over to join them at the couch he over-heard them talking about the 'local tail' but thier conversation stopped as soon as they noticed irish in front of them both, who was now setting his ass down on the ripped arm of the couch.

Vermin smiled at irish and asked" hey man how come your hear this early?"
"i could ask you the same question brother?", just as vermin was going to reply ajax shifted in his seat and said cracking up laughing" we've been down bopper turf all night in and out the clubs... getting high and being served by the lady-strippers haha vermin was having a ball man". irish laughed and looked at vermin and explained in between laughs" HAH NO THE WONDER YOUSE HAVENT BEEN GETTING ANY SLEEP YOU FUCKING DIRTY-DOG HAHA" and with that said all 3 of them busted out in fits of laughter. after the laughter had died down a couple of minutes later ajax asked"so come on you irish goon tell us why your up at the hangout this early in the morning?"
"erm well no reason really i just couldnt sleep for shit, i mean for godsakes i had 5 cups of milk and still- NOTHING... aaah it was driving me soo crazy i just had to get out of that shithole of a apartment and come here to my other shithole"
" haha well welcome aboard ma man to another fun-filled day at the warriors place haha you crack me up irish you really do"!!

As the 3 men sat on the old couch talking and laughing about certain things, they all didnt notice the time on the clock and they didnt take note of who many more patrols, newbloods and soilders had spilled into the hangout for another laid-back day at the hangout. soon enough though irish and the others soon broke out of thier conversation when they heard a mighty comation, irish looked out of the side-window and to his disbelief he saw rembrandt trying to safely tackle cassie to the ground, in her hand she was holding some black spraypaint and she had put a massive black X in the middle of rembrandts tag on the side of( what once was) a truck or lorry!! speedily Irish ran out of the double doors of the hangout, down the steel steps and across the other side of the hangout. when he got there he quickly grabbed Rembrandt from cassie, irish asked as rembrandt was still squirming against him" hey man what do you think your playing at?"
" THE BITCH WRECKED MY TAG MAN". just then cassie jumped up from the ground and replied angrily " who you calling a bitch you fucking moron- its just a tag". rembrandt shouted to irish " let me go you fucking toy" after that he let him go and then watched him warily as rembrandt went right up to cassies face and said softly but still agressively " It's not just a tag man, it comes from my heart and its repping who we are- you idiot"! just then Rembrandt backed away nodding at Irish as if thanking him that he didn't loose total control over cassie.

Irish eyed cassie up as he smoked his king-sized ciggerette, inhaling the deadly smoke and poisonous chemicals that were carefully crafted into a ciggerette when its made... but irish was naive to this and didnt care at the time . cassie tried not to make eye-contact with him as resulting in her feeling ashamed (cassie never liked to show her true feelings), after smoking down to the butt of his ciggerette and finally stubbing it out on the icy ground- irish finally asked rhetorically" what is your problem missy? you've just wrecked rems tag. have you any idea how much he loved that tag?". cassie looked up into irish's light blue eyes and blushed a little (something she couldn't help doing when she looked at him) as she replied" well hey shit happens.. right? like me getting passed up by you bunch of thugs. the warriors my fucking ass!"
"hey missy you better watch your tongue around me- i aint no irish punk.. so just tell me what you want with us?"
" i wanna be in your gang plain and simple- please irish have a word with your gang leader swan, would you?". irish grunted as if aggravated and then replied sympathetically" oh ok missy, wait here while i ask him and dont start any trouble will ya?". irish strolled back into the hangout with utter confindence as he was convinced that swan would hear him out about cassie wanting to be a warrior so badly!

Swan was sitting on one of the wooden crates in the hangout but stood up as he noticed irish coming to stand next to him. irish greeted him with a brotherly handshake and then asked" swan ok before you say anything can i ask if you'll hear me out about something?"
"yeah sure i will, go ahead tell me what it is?"
"well you know that girl cassie- well she keeps pestering us and it turns out she really wants to be in this gang, please hear her out would you at least give her a initiation?". swan folded his arms and looked thoughtfully at irish.. then after a couple of secounds he raised his eyebrowns sighing as he explained" ok i'll give her one chance to prove she can be a lady warrior, send her in to see me will you irish?"
"sure thing warlord"!

Ok guys this is the fourth chapter nothing much happens but i figured you've waited long enough but i have devilishly left youse on a cliff hanging lol x erm i just wanna say sorry abt all the fuss i have now got a laptop to lend so i should post the next chapter up as soon as i can xx thanx boppers 8-)

The Vixen Scout

Re: that warrior chick chapter four

Post by The Vixen Scout »

Loved it lady w :D it's just like rembrandt to get upset about his tag being wrecked lolz keep up the good work
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware

the lady warrior

Post by the lady warrior »

Aww thanks vixen your the best and yeah that's why I made sure to add it in because rem does love his tags haha :lol: and thanks for your support I am really glad you enjoyed it, it's becoz of members like you that I write in the fanfic section nd love writing in it lol xx I will read and comment on your story it's coming along amazingly x nd I will do my next installment of the story so time this week or the weekend :D

The Vixen Scout

Post by The Vixen Scout »

hehe XD lolz
Good Writers Read, exelent ones leave their burner's everyware