Test Drive Unlimited

The Arcade is full of people talking about video games.
back2coney

Test Drive Unlimited

Post by back2coney »

The appearance of this game on youtube encouraged me to spec up my computer.
It is the most advanced on road sport/exotic/classic car game.
It includes (without limit) the whole of Oahu - 1,000 miles, over 90 real cars...which all have in car detail.
This, for those who only place racing games is the pinnacle, I love it
Drive a Ferrari Enzo maxed out on the freeway, dodging traffic?
Yes please, it's so intense.

Check out Test Drive Unlimited or TDU on youtube if you like games.
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

trixter468

Re: Test Drive Unlimited

Post by trixter468 »

Awesome dude! I love Test Drive. The graphics look almost flawless. Is it true it's only for Xbox?

It's cool that they actually took real parts of Hawaii and put them into that.

Next they need one of those for L.A. and New York. For PS2. I'd buy that!
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]

Ed_The_Warrior

Post by Ed_The_Warrior »

trixter468 wrote: Awesome dude! I love Test Drive. The graphics look almost flawless. Is it true it's only for Xbox?

It's cool that they actually took real parts of Hawaii and put them into that.

Next they need one of those for L.A. and New York. For PS2. I'd buy that!
Trixter,Just thought i'd let you know T.D.U is out on numerous consoles including the PS2 & PSP,
I had the game myself for my PSP,Its great on-line.But as i'm not a big racing game fan,I traded it in for R & C (Size Matters) on PSP.

**Cool,Looks at post count now a ... Jones Street Boy  ;)**
Last edited by Ed_The_Warrior on Wed May 16, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9673/edthewarriorna6.jpg[/img]
My Mezco Warriors Figure Collection : Swan,Cochise,Cleon,Luther,Red & Yellow Furies

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen »

I have it for 360. It has to be one of the greatest racing games ever, though I really liked Midnight Club 3.

Ferrari Enzo in that game costs alot, like in real life, I still don't have it and have been playing for ages.

My favourite cars in that game are the Ford Mustang because it kicks ass in races, all Autie models, and of course the muscle cars in the Us Muscles showroom . How can you say no to a Shelby GT 500, Pontiac Firebird, Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, Shelby Cobra Daytona and Chevrolet Corvette Stringray  ;).
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

back2coney

Post by back2coney »

Oxygen wrote: I have it for 360. It has to be one of the greatest racing games ever, though I really liked Midnight Club 3.

Ferrari Enzo in that game costs alot, like in real life, I still don't have it and have been playing for ages.

My favourite cars in that game are the Ford Mustang because it kicks ass in races, all Autie models, and of course the muscle cars in the Us Muscles showroom . How can you say no to a Shelby GT 500, Pontiac Firebird, Chevrolet Camaro Z-28, Shelby Cobra Daytona and Chevrolet Corvette Stringray  ;).
I've got a phat garage and I havn't been playing for long. Mine is on PC so maybe the path to the cash is different on the Xbox.
Plus I have a weird glitch that after a few 'stake' races I can go to one of the official races and almost double up on the money it's supposed to give me. Then again I never read the manual so perhaps it's supposed to do that.
Also the xbox has some awesome download pack...it includes another 20 odd cars such as the F40
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "

[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]