Hey

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
Honey Lips Soldier

Re: Hey

Post by Honey Lips Soldier »

AjaxLuvah, you keep saying that, are you trying to use up your first 10 posts as fast as you can so you can go on the real messege boards???
...I know I am! Can't wait!
WOO! NewBloods rule!!
~byw'r foment~
~live the moment~

CandyStoreGirl

Post by CandyStoreGirl »

SleepieLizzie and I also were in attendance at the Warriors screening back in September where we both won items for being the die hards that we are!

WELCOME!!!    ;)
Hey?  What about the money you owe???

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Post by theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 »

Ahhh i'm glad CandyStoreGirl mentioned that! yep actually it was in October as part of Coney Island Film Festival...I thought we had to be dressed up as anybody from the movie...I showed up in my Lizzie outfit from August and was the only one there looking like a Lizzie...The guy who hosted the event, Clinton, was a Jones Street Boys who also participated in the August Scavenger hunt...he spoke a little bit about it and let me have a chance to say alittle bit about the experiences of both those HOT days!  but anywho CSG won 1st place for knowing her Warriors facts and I was second...a friend of mine Kenny who came with me to that screening was 3rd...and there was a guy who won for "most wrong answers" who received a whoppie cushion...now thats embarassing (i hope he's not here :shock: LOL)...boy I'm glad I wasn't him!  anywho I'm posting up the pic from that day...Me and another guy won a bottle of Brooklyn beer ale for the "tough talk" contest (4 volunteers had to go up to the stage and were given different movie lines) which CSG also participated in and I have to give her congrats for going up there and doing her best...My line: "I want them all. I want all the...Warriors.  I want them alive if possible if not wasted...send the word!"  I would love to post the pics from the August Scavenger hunt/Screening and I know that the screening pics would be a big hoot unfortunately my Lizzie members have not had the decency to send me the pics...advice to all: never depend on someone especially if they have something that you really really need...did I mention this before? Yes I did LOL anywho I'm going to have to post up the pics I have somewheres else on this site...I'm way past being a New Blood and should post them somewheres else...does it matter?

Anywho...enjoy!
Attachments
start of the movie.jpg
Movie Lines.jpg
The Warriors fans.JPG
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...

warlord jp

Post by warlord jp »

Hey nice pics theSleepiLizzie_of_2006. Youre new, and already posting good.
btw you do look like a lizzie.

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

:p why thank you Warlord Jp!...I appreciate that comment!  :mrgreen:  I was actually nervous wearing that on the train to the screening in case there were any Warriors fans out there who would recognize what I'm wearing and want me to take off my colors...I was fortunate LOL...the cast was nice enough to autograph that shirt too!  I have posted some pics of the gangs who showed up to the Scavenger hunt under The Warriors 1979...I would love to post all the pics I have but I don't want to go crazy putting 3 or 4 posts up of those pics...thats if I'm allowed to go that crazy  8)...even so enjoy them as I put them up!

I have 2 more from that day at the "mini" screening...one where I'm talking about the Scavenger hunt/brunch and the other one is where I'm saying the famous Masai line

Enjoy!
Attachments
Me talking.jpg
Me saying a movie line.jpg
~this chic is packed...

CandyStoreGirl

Post by CandyStoreGirl »

Hey Sleepi, would you believe that the people sitting behind me and the women to my left had never EVER seen The Warriors movie???!!!

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Ohhh those people...yeah Kenny told me about that...he said he was saying the movie lines while watching and they were "shushing" him...damn thats the saddest thing I've heard it makes me want to cry :cry:...but then again some of my Lizzies members had never seen the movie either until I had to gather all of them so they can get an understanding of it...
~this chic is packed...

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

I'm seeing so many cool Signature pictures...I would actually like to have one...can anybody tell me how I can put one up...I would appreciate it

Thanks
~this chic is packed...

adam88

Post by adam88 »

hey cany store girl. You don't know me, but I just wanted to say hi, because I saw you at the warriors netflix screening in Coney Island.  Its funny, because you know that picture you showed with you and Micheal Beck, I am the guy in the back with my sister. The one with the gray shirt, and my sister has glasses on lol. What a small world. I was also getting signatures as well.  Anyway I was just saying hi from one warriors fan to another, it was nice to meet a lovely person as you.

CandyStoreGirl

Post by CandyStoreGirl »

adam88 wrote: hey cany store girl. You don't know me, but I just wanted to say hi, because I saw you at the warriors netflix screening in Coney Island.  Its funny, because you know that picture you showed with you and Micheal Beck, I am the guy in the back with my sister. The one with the gray shirt, and my sister has glasses on lol. What a small world. I was also getting signatures as well.  Anyway I was just saying hi from one warriors fan to another, it was nice to meet a lovely person as you.
OMG!  Without looking at the Netflix picture that you're in the background of me and Michael Beck, I know exactly who you are because as soon as I saw it and saw you, I thought you were my ex 'cause at a glance you look exactly like him!!!!

Hi right back atcha!

Ajax 4 Life

Post by Ajax 4 Life »

Yeah thats cool that u met the cast.
"Ill shove that bat up ur ass and turn u into a popsicle."

loki

Post by loki »

hi welcome to the forum
[url=http://imagesocket.com/view/the_furies1bb5.jpg][img]http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/the_furies1bb5.jpg[/img][/url] If you think nothing is impossible try slamming a revolving door.

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

I really revived this from the past...but I had to because I have another little gem to show...this is the picture of most my teammates from the Scavenger hunt with some of the Warriors cast...

8)
Attachments
THE WARRIORS.jpg
~this chic is packed...

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Dorsey looks as if he's not aged at all.  Good to see youve finally got some photos back.  Nice pic, Jen.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Wow that picture looks fantastic.  Thats one memory I am sure you will hold on to.  By the way, I was at that screening, and I am glad your team won.  I think your team really deserved it.  I was actually relieved that a team of a nice bunch of young beautiful women  that competition, rather than the other teams.  Good job.