Adam

Forum for new members to introduce themselves.
adam88

Adam

Post by adam88 »

Hello, my name is Adam Vega and I was born in Brooklyn Newyork.  I live 2 stops away from ConeyIsland, so you can imagine, that this movie has a special place in my heart.  I have been monitoring this site since the middle of 2005.  When I first watched the warriors, the movie left me with such morals and meaning that made me want to gain knowledge.  I am not just some weirdo in this site, who wants to cause trouble, like looking to gain status and Karma, or connects the game with the movie. I take this movie serious, and just want to thank the veterans of this site for enlightening me with such great wisdom of such a legendary cult classic.  You may not see me post much, because I am more like a ghost in the wind.  Meaning that I mostly observe to gain more info on this movie. So let me thank you again, and remember warriors 4 life.
-Adam

$now4Ever

Re: Adam

Post by $now4Ever »

Welcome to the forum Adam thats cool that you live so close to coney i live in Texas so you can imagine my sorrow. Lol jk but your gonna like it hear im pretty sure you know the rules so ill leave it at that.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9315/4esigqw4.png[/img][/url]

adam88

Post by adam88 »

Thank you, I appreciate that. To tell a little bit more about myself, I am of Egyptian, Puerto Rican, and German background.  I was born on October 11th, 1988, and even if I am young, I have a mature attitude about this movie.  So thanks for the welcome on such an incredible site, you can all count on me.

LYCAN

Post by LYCAN »

hey i'm mat and what u say is kool and i respect that well laterz

p.s. Warriors 4 life  8)
"When I got off that subway and I saw you, I thought, oh baby throw it my way!".

Cowboy79
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle

Post by Cowboy79 »

adam88 wrote: Thank you, I appreciate that. To tell a little bit more about myself, I am of Egyptian, Puerto Rican, and German background.  I was born on October 11th, 1988, and even if I am young, I have a mature attitude about this movie.  So thanks for the welcome on such an incredible site, you can all count on me.
After seeing your posts Adam, you'll fit right in man. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

yids-warrior
Warrior

Post by yids-warrior »

welcome to the site adam youre among friends without faces here man! :D :D :D
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z290/yids78/yids-warrior.jpg[/img]
"i think we better go and have a look for ourselves!"

LittleSwan

Post by LittleSwan »

As long as your not a Rogues fan then you'll be ok on the forum! :badgrin:
READ THE SIG RULES!