Post by ILLER... »

work? school?
born in the 80s
raised in the 90s
i keep it 100

stevo2k6

Re: what do you do?

Post by stevo2k6 »

well i work full time as a warehouse operative, not the best of jobs or the best paid but hey a jobs a job and money is money right? :)
S.Ritson

4nik8

Post by 4nik8 »

ooo, an operative!

Didja ever hafta fight Jason Bourne?!
*****CI CONCLAVE '09*****
---Apache----Fox------Snow---Cleon---Vermin----Swan-----------4nik8...WHO?!?

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

I'm out for the summer but I'm currently a full-time student at a community college. I'm half-heartedly trying to find a job.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

GrandTheftAaron

Post by GrandTheftAaron »

For my freshman year at Dowling Catholic High School I had:

1st Semester: Computer Tech, Integ. Science, Seminar, Catholic Christianity, English 1, Algebra 1, Spanish 1, and PE

2nd Semester: Art 1, Integ. Science, Seminar, Hebrew Scripture, Algebra 1, English 1, Spanish 1, and World Geography

I didn't take any electives though. I was about to join the video game club, until I learned we couldn't play Grand Theft Auto because it was to "violent" and to "full of drugs, blood, and hookers"! :roll: :lol:

GrandTheftAaron

I also have a job helping my dad paint houses. He owns a painting business with his twin brother called T.O. Painting and they paint all over Des Moines, Iowa and Phoenix, Arizona since that's where his twin is from.

wargod

Post by wargod »

GrandTheftAaron wrote: I also have a job helping my dad paint houses. He owns a painting business with his twin brother called T.O. Painting and they paint all over Des Moines, Iowa and Phoenix, Arizona since that's where his twin is from.

wouldnt he have to be from there if his twin is?

and im looking for a job and i used to be a spy for the gvernment i was known as agent 008 lol yes i "took out" James Bond and Jason Bourne
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

Cyrus

Post by Cyrus »

wargod wrote:
Lol, I was thinking the same thing!
"Can you count, suckers?
I say the future is ours...If you can count!"

Suburban Warlord

Post by Suburban Warlord »

I work as a financial advisor to the Hollywood elite. Also I dabble as an adult
film star on the side.

PS...I believe he means to say that is where his twin brother currently calls home.

Seriously tho, I work in production and testing, and shipping and receiving for a
company that deals in virtual reality tracking systems.

Scurvy Dog

Post by Scurvy Dog »

I am a technical writer - I write operator/parts manuals for the equipment manufactured by my employer. I also am in charge of purchasing, so I order all of the materials (stainless steel, plastic, convyeor belts, pulleys, etc.) used to manufacture the equipment.

Incidentally, without getting into what company I work for, we manufacture equipment used in food processing plants - exclusive to that particular client. We do not manufacture an item and sell it within the industry, we are a contract manufacturer to one particular company.

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8454.0

I'm still in the "exciting" world of retail.  No longer work at Wilko's.  I quit before I got fired.  Left the assistant manager a little "present" on her chair before I left though  :badgrin:

The store I work at is one of those 24 hours a day joints.  I get to see all the wierdo's.  Low level drug dealers hide their stash behind our shelves when the cops make their routine patrol.
My favorite customers are the intoxicated female nightclubbers whom likes to show their appreciation when I help them out  ;)
The job is mundane but the vast array of misfits in my working environment make it so it's never boring.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

Scurvy Dog

Post by Scurvy Dog »

Ninth Delegate wrote: http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8454.0

I'm still in the "exciting" world of retail.  No longer work at Wilko's.  I quit before I got fired.  Left the assistant manager a little "present" on her chair before I left though  :badgrin:

The store I work at is one of those 24 hours a day joints.  I get to see all the wierdo's.  Low level drug dealers hide their stash behind our shelves when the cops make their routine patrol.
My favorite customers are the intoxicated female nightclubbers whom likes to show their appreciation when I help them out  ;)
The job is mundane but the vast array of misfits in my working environment make it so it's never boring.
I used to work in a convenience store on the overnight shift. Indeed, you meet some interesting people out at that time of night. I think the weirdest was this couple who would alternatively talk about their faith in Jesus, yet sometimes talk about how they had summoned demons, which they didn't like to do much because they were mean, and would sometimes bite. The wife then rolled up her sleeve and had bite marks all over her arm. They later were divorced after her husband tied her to a chair and wouldn't set her free. After that, he would still stop in on that shift, without her. I never saw her again after that - which I can't say is a bad thing.

wargod

Post by wargod »

catn work a night time shift in indiana thats when all the robbers come out, a month ago some guys robbed two village pantrys and killed the people working
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

If I had the choice, work part-time and school full-time like I did in college.  One of the best times of my life.  Working was for the money and school for the honey.
[img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/godfather1969/GODFATHER-SSIG.jpg[/img]
Made by Hector

GrandTheftAaron

Cyrus wrote:
wargod wrote:
Lol, I was thinking the same thing!
sorry, bad choice of words. Phoenix isn't where he's from, it's where he lives now  #-o