A Warriors comic

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.
Coney Island Baby

A Warriors comic

Post by Coney Island Baby »

Does anyone else think it would be cool if there was a comic book series based on the Warriors? It could take place on the same night the movie does, but they could get into more fights with more gangs.

GonzoNYC

A Warriors comic

Post by GonzoNYC »

This is a great idea. The movie is often descibed as a live comic book so I could see this happening.

Coney Island Baby

A Warriors comic

Every issue they could fight a new gang. How cool would that be? There must be loads of good comic book artists and writers out there who dig the movie and wouldn't mind penning a comic. I know I'd buy it.

Hippy

A Warriors comic

Post by Hippy »

That sounds great but it would take some time for them to make and if they do I hope it would be good.
Always be awhile, Not here much so don\'t expect much of a response

snowball fury

A Warriors comic

Post by snowball fury »

That could deffinatly work. It could be what happened in between the scenes. Star Wars has many books on stuff that happened betwwen the sequels and after movies so why not have comics based on stuff that we didn't see in the movie such as what happened betwwen Ajax and Swan that they have a bad blood. I'd like to see that issue. Another good issue would be how the gang formed.
We're going in there like everybody else nine guys no weapons

War Chief
Administrator
Administrator

A Warriors comic

Post by War Chief »

I had an email a while back about a comic company who were looking to buy the rights to the movie. Haven't heard anything since then. I'm not really into comic books myself, but The Warriors - bring it on!
The one and only!

The Fox

A Warriors comic

Post by The Fox »

You should have sold them to them!

A comic would be well cool! Great Idea!
[align=center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/thefox.jpg[/img][/align]

Swan

A Warriors comic

Post by Swan »

If it came out as a comic i'd want it to be other stories involving the Warriors
[img]http://img189.exs.cx/img189/2165/sig6lo.jpg[/img]

Cyrus

A Warriors comic

Post by Cyrus »

I was planning on making a comic about a year back but i couldn't draw them well, i may try again sometime.

Irishfan

A Warriors comic

Post by Irishfan »

If theres any movie that could work as a comic its The Warriors. I reckon it would work best as a Marvel MAX title. For those of you who don't follow comics that much Marvel MAX is like a regular Marvel comic........ Just with a hell of a lot of Violence, Swear words, and sex. All of the above are portrayed VERY graphicly trust me its not for Kids but I thinkit would give The Warriors a lot of edge.
When we see the ocean we figure were home, were safe.

Coney Island Baby

A Warriors comic

Marvel MAX it is then. :badgrin:

cowboy rules

Re: A Warriors comic

Post by cowboy rules »

Im game definetely, sounds like a great idea, Im definetely in!
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

Scurvy Dog wrote: Why don't the writers and artists from this forum collaborate on a comic instead of hoping someone else will do it? I'd be willing to contribute to a story line, and I'm sure plenty of others here would as well. It's something we could all enjoy. It would be a bit of work, emailing things back and forth, but I bet it would be really cool if we sat down and did it.

Who cares if we actually got it published or not, or made any money off of it? It would be strictly for our own entertainment.

Anyone else game?
Hells Yeah? HELLS YEAH!

As long as we make sure the JSB's are included. :D

Jones Street Boyz vs. The Warriors vs. The Saracens. Three way War Party!! :badgrin: :lol:
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/Vermin_2_2/jigsawnewagain.jpg?t=1187719042[/img]
Jigsaw is down to: fight, lie, cheat, steal, earth ;)

Coney Island Baby

Whoa, talk about taking it back, this thread started before some of the newbies were even born. :)

Quite a while ago, someone on here, I can't remember who, said they were gonna draw a comic, and they even posted a sample of their artwork which we liked, but nothing became of it.

If you wanna get the ball rolling, and you can find someone who'd be willing to draw it, I'd be up for contributing a story or two.

swan_jax

Post by swan_jax »

that will be killer if they did that man. they could do it like the kiss comics but maybe not that cheesy. :lol: