The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

This is the place for any off-topic conversations not related to The Warriors.
Oxygen

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by Oxygen »

Once I passed out at a party, usually you would never have any dreams, but oddly enough I had one.

I was living the same day over and over again, like Groundhog day, except the day would only last a few hours, and it seemed to go on forever, and nothing would happen, it would just be a regualr boring day over and over again, until, finally I woke up on the couch at noon the next day. :p
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!

papa arnold

Post by papa arnold »

ok i really have a dream most nights and heres my latest

well i fell asleep and i awoke in an alleyway i was holding a bag of water balloons and a super soaker,so then these type of alien things attacked and all me and my old school friends started to shoot them with water pistols and then we suddenly transported into a hangar where my old friends ashley and jess were making out on thd floor.....so the  i woke up
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!

the wigan warrior
Warrior

Post by the wigan warrior »

Sometimes when I'm ill, I have the same kind of dream.

Its me, walking around some like scruffy estate. And Jim Varney (the guy who plays Ernest in all the Ernest films) starts chasing me with these little like metal ball thingies. There dead small, and I freeze and can't move. And he holds them infront of my face, dead close. And they explode. Its nothing but it scares the crap out of me!
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/66ext/2wfn1qu.jpg[/img]

Hector

Post by Hector »

LOL, great topic. For me, there is only one dream that has stuck in my head since I was like 11.

It began with me and one of my friends, at a supermarket. My friend went to an unusual aisle, looking for guns, not toy guns but real guns. I was confused as hell, and I walked up to him and asked him where the hell we where. He then froze. It was like the world just pressed pause, and he couldn't even see me. He glitched, like in a video game, and then turned to me. "C'mon Rufus", he said to me. Rufus isn't my name, he just said that for some reason. So, anyway, I followed him to the checkout counter where he asked the weirdest of things.

1. He firstly asked if he could buy money, the lady at the counter somewhat refused, glitched, and then pulled a packet of smokes from under the counter. My friend took the packet, examined the inside, seeing a pack of 25 smokes. He then ate the smokes in one gob, munching through all the tobacco.

2. Then he asked if he could buy Rufus (me, apparantely) back from a woman called 'Lady Q'. The woman at the counter did a backflip, and instead of selling Rufus (me) back from Lady Q, she calls for another woman. I can't remember anything about her name, except for that it had no vowels. So it was something like 'qwrtsdgf'. This woman came to the counter dressed in orange, handcuffed. She called herself the eye massager. Which made sense after she lay my friend on a table (which appeared right next to her), and started stroking his eyelid.

After that I became so confused, that I decided to grab a block of cheese, which was really heavy, and I through it at the eye massager. She flew like ten feet, got up, saw her broken leg, and snapped it back into place. She wasn't angry at me, and my friend was laughing his head off. Soon enough, it was just me and him in a white room, and he was still laughing. After he was done, he turned to me and said- "Another good day on the job, good work Rufus".

And that's it.
[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb43/Nickpenno212/SinCity3.jpg[/img]

turnbull_badger

Post by turnbull_badger »

lol. that has to be one of the craziest things i've heard in a long time.
rufus? lol
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/turnbull123/turnballbadger.jpg[/img]

theSleepiLizzie_of_2006

Post by theSleepiLizzie_of_2006 »

I'm sure many will agree with me on this...Two weird dreams that repeat during various times of one's life: falling off a cliff or you know you're dreaming but you can't open your eyes or get up!

What is that all about? Its the craziest dream that I bet many people have countless times...and the falling off a cliff dream always tends to happen when you're sleeping head facing up

:?:  :?
[img]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302/SleepiTsu27/Untitled2.jpg[/img]
~this chic is packed...

stevo2k6

Post by stevo2k6 »

ive fell off a cliff and woke up before i hit the ground and u know ur dreaming and cnt wake up ive also done that.

its amazing, but some dreams make u wake up and your hearts beating and your scared anyone had that before?
S.Ritson

CompanyScum

Post by CompanyScum »

The ones when you get shot/stabbed, you wake up and feel that pain in that general area where you got shot/stabbed.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/2352667]Myspace[/url]

[img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4859/hammerki8.jpg[/img]

Warriors-Fan

Post by Warriors-Fan »

I always have the dreams where you're doing everything that you would after you wake up. So I always think that I'm all ready for the day, but then I wake up and think, 'Aww man..!' I used to have the dreams where I was going to be told something very important, and right before the guy says it....I wake up. I hate those dreams. But sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I never had woken up.
Those were some desperate dudes! -Vermin

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

Hector wrote: LOL, great topic. For me, there is only one dream that has stuck in my head since I was like 11.

It began with me and one of my friends, at a supermarket. My friend went to an unusual aisle, looking for guns, not toy guns but real guns. I was confused as hell, and I walked up to him and asked him where the hell we where. He then froze. It was like the world just pressed pause, and he couldn't even see me. He glitched, like in a video game, and then turned to me. "C'mon Rufus", he said to me. Rufus isn't my name, he just said that for some reason. So, anyway, I followed him to the checkout counter where he asked the weirdest of things.

1. He firstly asked if he could buy money, the lady at the counter somewhat refused, glitched, and then pulled a packet of smokes from under the counter. My friend took the packet, examined the inside, seeing a pack of 25 smokes. He then ate the smokes in one gob, munching through all the tobacco.

2. Then he asked if he could buy Rufus (me, apparantely) back from a woman called 'Lady Q'. The woman at the counter did a backflip, and instead of selling Rufus (me) back from Lady Q, she calls for another woman. I can't remember anything about her name, except for that it had no vowels. So it was something like 'qwrtsdgf'. This woman came to the counter dressed in orange, handcuffed. She called herself the eye massager. Which made sense after she lay my friend on a table (which appeared right next to her), and started stroking his eyelid.

After that I became so confused, that I decided to grab a block of cheese, which was really heavy, and I through it at the eye massager. She flew like ten feet, got up, saw her broken leg, and snapped it back into place. She wasn't angry at me, and my friend was laughing his head off. Soon enough, it was just me and him in a white room, and he was still laughing. After he was done, he turned to me and said- "Another good day on the job, good work Rufus".

And that's it.

omfg that is so funny and the funniest bit is i think that was me in it coz i rember u telling me about this ages ago how i was like to you another good day on the job hey rufus?
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

danny06

Post by danny06 »

Fantastic topic man... anyway i have had one of the freakiest dreams ever it was quite a while back but the wierd thing is it was in a place where i never want to go and thats airports because i hate flying and anway im blabbing on but it fits with my dream because it was a zombie apocolypse...... i know its wierd but ya know the gates to the plane, those long corridors well it was full of corpses and on one end of the gate there were a pack of zombies and on the other end was another mob of them and i was surrounded and then they charge at me and thats when i wake up. anyone else have dreams or nightmares as it were of zombies? :?
[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l77/danni02006/RomanBellic.jpg[/img][img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l77/danni02006/wweuserbar.jpg[/img]
Xbox Live Gamertag is - mkstudioslunn

cleonwarriors777

Post by cleonwarriors777 »

cowboy rules wrote: What your wierdest dream been? Mine would have to be when I was walking through a park and there was a witches den thing in the bushes. They chased me through the park hn I sumhow returned to my room and there was chickens tryin to break into my window  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont even ask why I had a dream about that lol 'cause even I dont know!

have you been reading a lot of comic books lol

but mine was i was stuck in my moms boyfriends car and i couldnt get out and it was alive and then it went like 250 miles per hour and crashed and then i jumped up in a puddle of sweat :lol:
ill shove that bat up your a$$ and turn you into a popsicle

Gezza

Post by Gezza »

This is not so much of a weird dream, i have had alot weirder (ill post em later) but the dream i had last night i was being held hostage and was having to eat the rust on metal for some weird reason and the worst part was i could taste the rust :\ and when i woke up i felt sick  :oops:
Anyways it was abit weird so i thought i would post it  :D
[img]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Gezza01/fableandhalogezzado.jpg[/img]
[color=red]That that dont kill me can only make me stronger.[/color]

wargod

Post by wargod »

my dreams are not able to be mentioned because they have to much violence and gore or they involve me and lots of women
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

Space Toaster
Warrior

Post by Space Toaster »

I had a REALLY weird one last night.

I was looking for my pants in an elevator full of dirty laundry, because I was late for youth group. Then I got a ride from some couple, but we stopped to see the driver's dad. The 'dad' looked like a rotting corpse and he had a puppet made of meat, and he got so angry that his arms fell off because I wouldn't accept the cup of hot chocolate he offered me.

I've also witnessed my own death, graduated eight grade again, ripped out my own jaw bone, performed surgery on Demetri Martin, transformed into Sailor Moon, and beat up Meryl Streep in a bookstore. All in seperate dreams. I think someone's putting PCP in my food when I'm not looking.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn