The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

This is the place for any off-topic conversations not related to The Warriors.
MiddleMan07
Warrior
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by MiddleMan07 »

what the hell are you talking about?

man this forum aint what it used to be

stevo2k6
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:45 pm
Location: burnley england
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by stevo2k6 »

MiddleMan07 wrote: what the hell are you talking about?

man this forum aint what it used to be
probs talking about his dream this is the off topic section
S.Ritson

TheGingerWarrior
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by TheGingerWarrior »

MiddleMan07 wrote: what the hell are you talking about?

man this forum aint what it used to be
Woah Woah Woah!

Excuse me Bud.

Your a Warrior, Youve been here long enough to know that this is the "off topic" section.

And as you may have noticed this is the "Wierdest dream you ever had" Thread

I was posting my wierd Dream.

Image

So dont go Jumping on your High Horse, Making posts that do not add to this Thread.

If you do not like this thread, Do not post in it. Because judging by the numbers of posts a few people do like this thread, So dont take the joy of it from them.

Joy Kill

Image

Ohhhh it Makes me So Mad!!!    :evil:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/conormck/dr.pepper.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy is Cool for the Userbar!!

MiddleMan07
Warrior
Posts: 1006
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:14 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by MiddleMan07 »

well im pretty sure im not the only one "thats been here long enough" that would love to give you a piece of my mind.

but i wont, i wont go crazy posting little pictures to feel better about myself, ack i wish we had some heavy muscle here  8) :lol:

User avatar
GramercyRiff99
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 2:22 am

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

MiddleMan07 wrote: well im pretty sure im not the only one "thats been here long enough" that would love to give you a piece of my mind.

but i wont, i wont go crazy posting little pictures to feel better about myself, ack i wish we had some heavy muscle here  8) :lol:
I don't see the problem here. Someone posts thread about off topic things in off topic. People respond to this thread in off topic with their own off topic musings. You then come marching in telling us that we are creating a decline in the quality of the forums by discussing the aforementioned off topic things in off topic. Note my repitition of "off topic" to get across the point that we are doing the exact thing that this section is for.

Stop being such an elitist and stick to the main forum if off topic things bother you that much. You have no reason whatsoever to go off on GingerWarrior because he is not breaking the rules, and you are making less sense than him right now. Kindly requesting that you stop trolling the thread.

*This has been a GramercyRiff99 anti-troll message. Thank you for your time. This package will self destruct in five...*

TheGingerWarrior
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by TheGingerWarrior »

GramercyRiff99 wrote:
MiddleMan07 wrote: well im pretty sure im not the only one "thats been here long enough" that would love to give you a piece of my mind.

but i wont, i wont go crazy posting little pictures to feel better about myself, ack i wish we had some heavy muscle here  8) :lol:
I don't see the problem here. Someone posts thread about off topic things in off topic. People respond to this thread in off topic with their own off topic musings. You then come marching in telling us that we are creating a decline in the quality of the forums by discussing the aforementioned off topic things in off topic. Note my repitition of "off topic" to get across the point that we are doing the exact thing that this section is for.

Stop being such an elitist and stick to the main forum if off topic things bother you that much. You have no reason whatsoever to go off on GingerWarrior because he is not breaking the rules, and you are making less sense than him right now. Kindly requesting that you stop trolling the thread.

*This has been a GramercyRiff99 anti-troll message. Thank you for your time. This package will self destruct in five...*
Precisely, Nice point there Gramercy.

You see?

And yes, Posting the pictures do make me feel better, It adds some light heartlessness to the depressing rant i gave me.

Oh and mate, Give me a piece of your mind, Go for it. Infact give me a nice huge Slice.

Actually your mind probably isnt big enough for a huge slice . .   :roll:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/conormck/dr.pepper.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy is Cool for the Userbar!!

TheGingerWarrior
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by TheGingerWarrior »

Scurvy Dog wrote:
Oh and mate, Give me a piece of your mind, Go for it. Infact give me a nice huge Slice.

Actually your mind probably isnt big enough for a huge slice . .   :roll:
Just a word of advice - the fact that this is the Off-Topic board aside, you might want to watch the sarcasm and name-calling in any case. That sort of thing is frowned upon, and has resulted in bans before. Respect your elders. They've been here longer and know more about the workings of the forum than you do.
I was fighting my corner.
Wether he has been here longer or not, Im not going to  let myself be worded down, Especially when what he was saying was wrong.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/conormck/dr.pepper.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy is Cool for the Userbar!!

User avatar
back2coney
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:33 pm
Location: London

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by back2coney »

TheGingerWarrior wrote:
Scurvy Dog wrote:
Oh and mate, Give me a piece of your mind, Go for it. Infact give me a nice huge Slice.

Actually your mind probably isnt big enough for a huge slice . .  :roll:
Just a word of advice - the fact that this is the Off-Topic board aside, you might want to watch the sarcasm and name-calling in any case. That sort of thing is frowned upon, and has resulted in bans before. Respect your elders. They've been here longer and know more about the workings of the forum than you do.
I was fighting my corner.
Wether he has been here longer or not, Im not going to  let myself be worded down, Especially when what he was saying was wrong.
...............................and breath.
I'ts ok people, the topic is about weird dreams.
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "


[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]

cowboy rules
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:27 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by cowboy rules »

Why does this always happen? I made this topic to hear about peoples wierd dreams , because I thought it would be funny to hear about them , and maybe even a little wierd. Theres nothing wrong with that, considering it was just a bit of fun. And I'm sure if the mods saw it as wrong they would remove it , and possibly ban me. People have to stop trying to intervene and tell people what they can and cant post. Its up to the mods. That just leads to arguments and hostility, which I'm sure isnt welcome here.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/resiz1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/stevend06/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

"Those were some desperatre dudes! Hey...so was we!!"
"I had sex last night....WITH A GIRL!!!!"

TheGingerWarrior
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by TheGingerWarrior »

cowboy rules wrote: Why does this always happen? I made this topic to hear about peoples wierd dreams , because I thought it would be funny to hear about them , and maybe even a little wierd. Theres nothing wrong with that, considering it was just a bit of fun. And I'm sure if the mods saw it as wrong they would remove it , and possibly ban me. People have to stop trying to intervene and tell people what they can and cant post. Its up to the mods. That just leads to arguments and hostility, which I'm sure isnt welcome here.
Thanks you. That was the point i was making too.
Its over now anyway. Point is if he doesnt like this thread he shouldnt post in it.
Finished.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/conormck/dr.pepper.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy is Cool for the Userbar!!

User avatar
cowboy38
Rank: Destroyer
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by cowboy38 »

Once i had this dream , If you can call it a dream , I was walking down the street and this gang of pussy`s started so ,what can u do in a dream? Anyway i started walking again and out of the shadows was a 9 strong team  :shock:Anyway i thought so what! Then out of the depths my NAN!!! followed by a BOOSHKA! BATMAN then a SLAAAASH!  FRED KRUEGER  then there was a final HEEEE HEEEEEE OWWWWW!!!!  MICHEAL JACKSON kicked their ass and then i woke up SHIT!!!!!!!

User avatar
GramercyRiff99
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 2:22 am

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by GramercyRiff99 »

cowboy38 wrote: Once i had this dream , If you can call it a dream , I was walking down the street and this gang of pussy`s started so ,what can u do in a dream? Anyway i started walking again and out of the shadows was a 9 strong team  :shock:Anyway i thought so what! Then out of the depths my NAN!!! followed by a BOOSHKA! BATMAN then a SLAAAASH!  FRED KRUEGER  then there was a final HEEEE HEEEEEE OWWWWW!!!!  MICHEAL JACKSON kicked their ass and then i woke up [bad word deleted]!!!!!!!
Okay, I think you are interchanging the terms "dream" and "drug induced hallucination" :lol:

Seriously though, any dream with Michael Jackson in it is a nightmare in my books.

User avatar
Jesse
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Bayonne NJ
Contact:

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by Jesse »

i love the dreams that u know yer dreaming so u take advantage of the dreamland freedom!

i cant think of the wierdest dream cuz theres so many but when i think of it i'll be sure to post it up!
...Miracles is the way things ought to be.

User avatar
ajax the warrior
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: queensland australia

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by ajax the warrior »

Well i had a dream where i had a birthday party and all my friends where in my house and there was a guyhiding outside in my backyard and we all went to sleep and iwoke up and they were all dead on the floor and there he was with an axe so i ran stairs and grabbed a knife and stabbed him straight through the head and he died so yeah it was a preety freaky dream
Im a little teapot short and stout

warlord jp
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Location: el paso tx

Re: The Wierdest Dream you've ever had

Post by warlord jp »

Scurvy Dog wrote:
Oh and mate, Give me a piece of your mind, Go for it. Infact give me a nice huge Slice.

Actually your mind probably isnt big enough for a huge slice . .   :roll:
Just a word of advice - the fact that this is the Off-Topic board aside, you might want to watch the sarcasm and name-calling in any case. That sort of thing is frowned upon, and has resulted in bans before. Respect your elders. They've been here longer and know more about the workings of the forum than you do.
lol, people still are arguing for the sake of  it? And no scurvy, IM AGAINST THE RESPECT YOUR ELDERS THING, COME ON!! :evil: props for sticking up even if youre a new member, dont let them treat u like they treated me. ;)

Post Reply