Moonrunners jacket

Discuss costumes from the movie and other clothing & apparel.
triscender

Re: Moonrunners jacket

Post by triscender »

there you go NC - me, lier and 9th all agree that what you have is good for production.

would you mind inking it when you have a chance?

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Like I said before, only minor chages, but I think this is the one to go with.  I can paste redone lettering over the top of the existing ones.

[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

i just loving the idea of "the moonrunners logo has a tash :shock:" as the poorest excuse for a conspiracy theory in history  :lol: :lol:

triscender

Post by triscender »

9th, nc said he would be professionally inking this in and what he posted was a preliminary version.

cant wait for that.

now i do think accurate coloring is important

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

Looks like we might actually be getting these. I can't wait to see NC's inked art.
"It's on and we're going!"

turnbull gbr

Post by turnbull gbr »

Where out of all the sceen grabs that i and ninth delegate or anyone else got, does the design look like it has a white eye? Maybe it's just me but i cant see any white in or around the eye. also everyone seems to be getting upset about this, it's a discussion not an argument. there's no rush to get this design done, so maybe we should all have an open mind to other peoples ideas
**I got an inkling it's gonna be the one the children bicker over, it's that warriors vs baseball fury element that glitches motor sensory developement, i am a star really,**

triscender

Post by triscender »

i dont have an issue discussing the logo, but i would say that such little details arent worth speculating.

union_jack

Post by union_jack »

back on the perspective if you look at the middle row furthest left...

i reckon u can see the bride of the nose separating the eyes, along with that big old crooked nose with the mustache either side.

i dont really care anymore but im pretty sure its a mustache

wargod

Post by wargod »

well me and union_jack say its a stash but no body else thinks it, and Ncomics i am very impresed by your work but i will always think its a mustache until i see the actuall logo, we have all done alot to find this out and we have been arguing like a coouple of old sailors lol, but i will be happy to own this jacket no mater what so im good with any design.....

PS: the ghost that tells no lies that i can only talk to and hear from said its a mustache lol :lol:
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

I def think the eye is fully black ( this was the too much detail I was talking about NC's art a few posts back). The nose I think is just a line. I have always thought (and if you look @ my drawing in the beg of this thread) that the grin is large and devious. If you look @ NC's art there is a line that forms the grin, I think the teeth goes back to that. Also looking at it more and more, I think that the top teeth just come over the front. With the way the jacket is moving it looks like two pieces on the side of each other, but I think it is just a fold in the patch. I know NC worked really hard and I for one am really thankful, but if he could show the way he has it, with a stash and maybe with my above revisions, we can see them side by side by side and take off from there. I agree that there is really no need to rush. I know that SM is right now working on a TURNBULL jacket so no need to jump in to it. What does everyone else think? I know NC really doesn't want to do more, but I alone did like 5 revisions (and they were no where close to good), and I still want to work more on it.

triscender

Post by triscender »

i think such little details like the eye being completely black or not is not worth working on. we didnt do anything drastic like add feet or change the sword like rockstar did, so im satisfied. the best we can do is have it OVERALL look like the original with the same fundamental shapes and colors. the eye might make up 1 percent of that logo and the same for the nose.

wargod

Post by wargod »

why dont we make our own version of the moonrunners logo and by that i meen make it look more detailed by letting the eye have color and making it with teeth instead of a mustache or what ever the hell it is, but i think we can make a better one or we should atleast make a beter looking logo after we make the close looking original patch
i have a reason, so there fore i am not a rebel without a cause

LIER ONE

Post by LIER ONE »

triscender wrote: i think such little details like the eye being completely black or not is not worth working on. we didnt do anything drastic like add feet or change the sword like rockstar did, so im satisfied. the best we can do is have it OVERALL look like the original with the same fundamental shapes and colors. the eye might make up 1 percent of that logo and the same for the nose.

See but I think those minor details are important as the eye is fully black. What harm does it do to see it the three ways. It shouldn't be that hard for NC or 9th to show (I would but don't have a PC anymore and don't know any programs for MAC). Overall I am really satisfied and if SM wants to go ahead with the jacket, I'm in for one, I have already told him that. But if we have time, why not show it? If more people like and agree on the design, then that is more sales for him. No?

triscender

Post by triscender »

i dont think the color of a little eye would influence his sales in any way lol..

its not that im being impatient and want to rush this, its just that its so irrelevant to me to spend time on the color of an eye that would be interpretation no matter which way we went with it.

in the end, the color of the eye really dont matter to me.

Ninth Delegate

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Satansmothers09 will still have to sell the remaining stock of these, so the design we have doesn't want to change to drastic as it needs to be recognised by the casual warriors fan on ebay.  Its got just enough elements from the rockstar design to be recognisable whilst keeping the fundamentals of the movie version.
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.