So we are in 2025 now and this forum is twenty years old. It's come a long way from when we were young adults asking dumb questions and very little source material out there to access. It eneded being over-run with bots and spam, to the point where new membership was switched off.
To the 4 other members who sporadically still check these boards, what would you like to see as part of this site if Warchief gives it an overhaul?
Twenty Years of the (current) forum
- Ninth Delegate
- Rank: Warrior
- Posts: 2664
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Twenty Years of the (current) forum
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.
- Nuck Forbert
- Rank: Satans Mother
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Twenty Years of the (current) forum
A very belated happy birthday to the forum! 

I just popped in to see if it was still going. I think the last time I checked (some years ago now) the site was down, so I'm glad it's accessible again. It's a great resource for information, even if the chit-chat has dried out.
It's not exactly news anymore, but I didn't spot a thread in my quick browse, so I wanna make sure people are aware of the Lin-Manuel Miranda musical premiering on Broadway this coming Spring (2027).
https://warriorsmusical.com
There's official merchandise available, and a concept album inspired by the movie. I don't think the tracks are the same songs that will be sung on stage, but I could be wrong.
https://www.teerico.com/collections/warriors
Anyway, best of luck, boppers, for the next 19/20 years!
I just popped in to see if it was still going. I think the last time I checked (some years ago now) the site was down, so I'm glad it's accessible again. It's a great resource for information, even if the chit-chat has dried out.
It's not exactly news anymore, but I didn't spot a thread in my quick browse, so I wanna make sure people are aware of the Lin-Manuel Miranda musical premiering on Broadway this coming Spring (2027).
https://warriorsmusical.com
There's official merchandise available, and a concept album inspired by the movie. I don't think the tracks are the same songs that will be sung on stage, but I could be wrong.
https://www.teerico.com/collections/warriors
Anyway, best of luck, boppers, for the next 19/20 years!