Jimi Hendrix

Hook up with other people who love music!

Jimi Hendrix

Postby Manson-Cryptorchild » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:38 pm

I know that most of you probably already know that I really like Jimi Hendrix, but I was wondering if anyone else here does, too? I would say that my favorite songs by him are "Purple Haze", "Hey Joe", and "All Along The Watchtower", but I really enjoy all of his music.
Manson-Cryptorchild
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby BTW A.K.A the killer household appliance » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:49 pm

JIMI HENDRIX!!!!! :shock:

man i love that guy, best songs for me- voodoo chile, all along the watchtower, purple haze, fire, johnny b. goode and so many others. one of the greatest rock icons and guitar players in the world, i mean, how many people can play left-handed and right-handed guitars? :shock: :shock:
BTW A.K.A the killer household appliance
Soldier The Middle
Soldier The Middle
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:17 pm

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Si-Lee-Warrior » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:25 pm

JImi Hendrix, probably the best there ever was, a totalsuperstar who excelled at everything guitar based, i love him :D
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Si-Lee-Warrior/logo109457.gif[/img]

EVERYONE SING:
Goodbye My Coney Island, Baby ect.
Si-Lee-Warrior
Warrior
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby The Warriors 9 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:32 pm

Like him very much and have listen to him since the early days. Son got me a real nice 7 inch figure last christmas of him playing with his guitar and amp that I have by my sterio setup. The man really put his heart and soul into his performances.
Worlds 2nd biggest Orphans Fan.
User avatar
The Warriors 9
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: USSA

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Manson-Cryptorchild » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:14 am

The Warriors 9 wrote: The man really put his heart and soul into his performances.
Indeed. He definatly dedicated a lot to music, and it payed off well. I think it's kind of sad that his mother died while he was so young...and the way Hendrix died doesn't really suprise me, but it's really sad.
Manson-Cryptorchild
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Oddity » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:40 pm

He's the GOAT, i dont think anyone can or ever will be as great as him.
"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle" - Greatest line of all time

[img]http://www.horrortalk.com/reviews/HitchHiker/HH20.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Oddity
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:19 pm
Location: Blackpool, England

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby oneman-army-of-the-night- » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:05 am

he's the greatest ever, if jimi played in the 80's, 90's, or present day times he would be even more of a legend
masai: u warriors are good... real gooood

swan:.....the best
User avatar
oneman-army-of-the-night-
Rank: Hi-Hat
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:11 am
Location: North CALI

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby jim morrison » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:43 am

i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe
i'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle
User avatar
jim morrison
Rank: Lizzie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
Location: tucson az

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Tantive7 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 pm

jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]
User avatar
Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Coney Island New York

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby the wigan warrior » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 pm

Jimi Hendrix was amazing.. The infulence he had on other Rock bands was outstanding!

Is it true he was kicked out of the Aerican army for getting caught sleeping with his Guitar?
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/66ext/2wfn1qu.jpg[/img]
the wigan warrior
Warrior
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:22 pm

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby jim morrison » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:58 am

Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth
i'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle
User avatar
jim morrison
Rank: Lizzie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
Location: tucson az

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Oxygen » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Hendrix is a good guitarist, but I wouldn't call him the best, I still think its impossible to play a guitar with your teeth. (at least good anyways). I love All Along The Watchtower and Purple Haze though, great 60's songs.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna make it back. We came this far and we're gonna make it the rest of the way!
User avatar
Oxygen
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:21 am

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Lion » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:16 am

jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth


Well, well, I tell you what, why don't you go and listen to The Doors and other music you might have, because after this comment, you'll have lots of time to do that!  BYE!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Lion
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby back2coney » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 am

"so just shut ur mouth"

That's amazing, way to go.

Jimi was a legend no doubt about it - untouchable, for those few years.
" Real tough mothers ain't ya! "


[img]http://looksy.co.uk/files/images/rare22_1_0.jpg[/img]
User avatar
back2coney
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:33 pm
Location: London

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby jim morrison » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:19 am

LIONS ON THE RED CARPET wrote:
jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth


Well, well, I tell you what, why don't you go and listen to The Doors and other music you might have, because after this comment, you'll have lots of time to do that!  BYE!

were u talking to me or tantive7
i'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle
User avatar
jim morrison
Rank: Lizzie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
Location: tucson az

Next

Return to The Radio Station [Music Chat]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron