Which console do you like the most?

The Arcade is full of people talking about video games.

Your favorite console

PS2
29
78%
XBOX
2
5%
DS
0
No votes
PSP
6
16%
 
Total votes : 37

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby warlord jp » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:31 am

andy_man wrote:
warlord jp wrote:
andy_man wrote:[quote="warlord jp"]
[quote="andy_man"]
[quote="warlord jp"]
Which of these consoles do you like the most. (PS2 for me.)

WTF... No Genesis? what kind of bunk pole is this?

A bunk pole  for smart posts, not useless trash like this, If you dont like it then get out of my posts. ;)

Get out of my posts? ummm... Topics maybe?  :lol:
[/quote]
Nah, big guy, you see, you quoted a POST from me... :roll: :lol:
[/quote]
Ahh,  little man, I see... So your finally standing for yourself... funny, i figured you for a wimp  :lol:
[/quote]
HAHAHAH, little man? Im 16 im  bigger than you kid, seeing the picture u posted of yourself, the only aspect you have bigger than me is sideways :lol:. Go to the fridge, and stop triying to act hard. ;)
Last edited by warlord jp on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
warlord jp
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Location: el paso tx

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby andy_man » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:14 am

warlord jp wrote:
andy_man wrote:
warlord jp wrote:[quote="andy_man"]
[quote="warlord jp"]
[quote="andy_man"]
[quote="warlord jp"]
Which of these consoles do you like the most. (PS2 for me.)

WTF... No Genesis? what kind of bunk pole is this?

A bunk pole  for smart posts, not useless trash like this, If you dont like it then get out of my posts. ;)

Get out of my posts? ummm... Topics maybe?  :lol:
[/quote]
Nah, big guy, you see, you quoted a POST from me... :roll: :lol:
[/quote]
Ahh,  little man, I see... So your finally standing for yourself... funny, i figured you for a wimp  :lol:
[/quote]
HAHAHAH, little man? Im 16 im  bigger than you kid, seeing the picture u posted of yourself, the only aspect you have bigger than me is sideways :lol:. Go to the fridge, and stop triying to act hard. ;)

[/quote]
Wow, you're one of the saddest kids I've ever seen. Trying to talk tough is all you do around here. I just asked a question which you didn't answer. Oh well, and uhh by the way...
"You're The Man, Cool Guy"
Image
Image
IV
andy_man
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:24 am
Location: QC

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby warlord jp » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:00 am

Oh am i? :lol: You know i cant even get mad at you, beacause well.. youre just a joke. :lol:... kids these days.. :roll:. And all i do is talk though in here, i dont think so. I only do to posers who think theyre "funny" like you posting retarded stuff all over the forum. Like the led zepplin thing in the answer to the question game. Yeah i was a wimp here, just cuz my love for the warriors... but not in real life, like im sure you *internet thugs* are, but whoudnt tell someone in their face. You know, youre not funny, with your stupid posts your just lame... its what it is. ;)
warlord jp
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Location: el paso tx

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby andy_man » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:44 pm

warlord jp wrote:Oh am i? :lol: You know i cant even get mad at you, beacause well.. youre just a joke. :lol:... kids these days.. :roll:. And all i do is talk though in here, i dont think so. I only do to posers who think theyre "funny" like you posting retarded stuff all over the forum. Like the led zepplin thing in the answer to the question game. Yeah i was a wimp here, just cuz my love for the warriors... but not in real life, like im sure you *internet thugs* are, but whoudnt tell someone in their face. You know, youre not funny, with your stupid posts your just lame... its what it is. ;)

Internet thug eh? look at yourself  :lol:
Image
IV
andy_man
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:24 am
Location: QC

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby warlord jp » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:22 pm

This is the last post im going to waste on you, carriying on the fight will just make me seem as stupid as you. So keep mouthing off "Jim Carey" ;)
warlord jp
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Location: el paso tx

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby andy_man » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:32 am

warlord jp wrote:This is the last post im going to waste on you, carriying on the fight will just make me seem as stupid as you. So keep mouthing off "Jim Carey" ;)

Haha good one bro, "You're the man, cool guy"
Image
Image
IV
andy_man
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:24 am
Location: QC

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby Journey » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:57 pm

hoakey...

im coming to you live from my wii here. The web browser is godlike on this thing

anyways the wii is the best console... its supreme
[img]http://gamingw.net/pubaccess/33022/sig.png[/img]
Journey
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: The Highlands of Scotland

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby LIPPY » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:02 pm

I second that one journey mate. The Nintendo Wii is the way forward. I got one for christmas and me and my girly have been lost in Zelda for weeks now... plus the fact I can play my old Gamecube games AND download classic SNES & Mega Drive games...

Damn, where did life go?!
Hold your tongue...
User avatar
LIPPY
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:35 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby Swan 1979 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:44 am

Well ps2 but I've got a ps3and there much better than The Wii and The Xbox 360 8).
Last edited by Swan 1979 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Swan 1979
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 am
Location: QLD

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby adam88 » Sat May 05, 2007 5:42 pm

I hear the new Wii, was very addictive.  I couldn't stand the new reports that showed people hurting themselves or getting carried away.  Those ignorant people ruin it for us lol.
adam88
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:04 pm

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby Mugen92 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I would pick the ps3 if it was there but im a sony guy so i gotta go with the ps2
User avatar
Mugen92
Rank: Rogue
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: springfield mass

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby trixter468 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:39 pm

As far as the ones I've played, the PS2. Sony games are awesome. The Wii looks cool (with the original controler) I'd get that one if I had the cash.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]
trixter468
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:50 am

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby papa arnold » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 pm

xboz all the way i  love 'em they are the best
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6373/20255849yq4.jpg[/img][/url]AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE PAPA ARNOLD SAYS SO!!!!!
User avatar
papa arnold
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby THE_FURIES » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:52 pm

i  think the ps2 is the best
Bullshit forum.
THE_FURIES
Rank: Moonrunner
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:13 pm

Re: Which console do you like the most?

Postby CRASH » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:29 pm

definetly PSP. It's portable, the graphics are great (not perfect, great) and you can play all kinds od games with the appropriate emulators (SNES, psx...)
"We're gonna get japped here, we're gonna get japped!"- Vermin
Image
Image
CRASH
Rank: Punk
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Arcade [Game Chat]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron