Jimi Hendrix

Hook up with other people who love music!

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Swan 1979 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:35 am

Its pretty obivious he was talking to you youve got 13 posts and your telling tantive a original on this site whos had over 1000 posts to shut up.
Image
User avatar
Swan 1979
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 am
Location: QLD

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Tantive7 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Swan 1979 wrote:Its pretty obivious he was talking to you youve got 13 posts and your telling tantive a original on this site whos had over 1000 posts to shut up.


Thank you Brother Swan1979..
I see you have steped up.. Let me show you,
if you don't mind,allow me the pleasure
of basting and cooking this hippie..

jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth


Image
Brother LIONS... Thank you for having my back...
NOW?? As for "Shut "ur" <--- :-s mouth Jim"
Hey Jim?.. Come here..
Image
[glow=red,2,300]THIS is called.. A PIMP SLAP... OK JIM!!!![/glow]
Ok you.. :-s :-s :-s
I don't know what in the world you are listening to..
It seems to be effecting your spelling skills? ImageImage
But if such recordings exist,I would like to hear it,
But obviously,they DON'T   :evil:
And all you been doing is saying things,
and have yet show the proof,you poof!!! Image
And as for your Red House Comment..
Jimi recorded this with The Experience..NOT JIM MORRISON..
If you know how to read,perhaps you should see for yourself

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=am ... fpxq8aldke

Tell me something..Do you even know anything about The Doors?
Or is your music knowledge ,as dim as a lightbulb :idea:
Hell,do you even know who The Big Brother & the Holding Company are??
I bet you don't even know who Albert King is?  Young Buck!!!
Hello GonzoNYC <----   ;)
All you are doing is posting garbage,and making yourself look stupid..
I mean,you did not even know that LIONS was commenting on you..
I listen to all types of music,and I appreciate it too..
What you need to do,is check your [glow=red,2,300]FACTS..BEFORE YOU POST!!![/glow]
Now that I'm done here..
Go post somewhere else Little Billy.. :twisted:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

This is Warriors Country..
And you are Trespassing..
[glow=red,2,300]HEY SHM,LIONS,KARTOON,LIPPY, green_shirt_guy,
Jigsaw,TheGingerWarrior,Scurvy Dog, andy_man
You think I made JIM MAD AT ME??[/glow]
I hope I did,cause This newbie needs to know who he's messin WITH!!!!

Image
Image
Last edited by Tantive7 on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]
User avatar
Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Coney Island New York

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Lion » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 am

jim morrison wrote:were u talking to me or tantive7


I was talking to you dawg.

T my brother, you know I always got you back baby!
Last edited by Lion on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Lion
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby jim morrison » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 am

Tantive7 wrote:
Swan 1979 wrote:Its pretty obivious he was talking to you youve got 13 posts and your telling tantive a original on this site whos had over 1000 posts to shut up.


Thank you Brother Swan1979..
I see you have steped up.. Let me show you,
if you don't mind,allow me the pleasure
of basting and cooking this hippie..

jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth


Image
Brother LIONS... Thank you for having my back...
NOW?? As for "Shut "ur" <--- :-s mouth Jim"
Hey Jim?.. Come here..
Image
[glow=red,2,300]THIS is called.. A PIMP SLAP... OK JIM!!!![/glow]
Ok you.. :-s :-s :-s
I don't know what in the world you are listening to..
It seems to be effecting your spelling skills? ImageImage
But if such recordings exist,I would like to hear it,
But obviously,they DON'T   :evil:
And all you been doing is saying things,
and have yet show the proof,you poof!!! Image
And as for your Red House Comment..
Jimi recorded this with The Experience..NOT JIM MORRISON..
If you know how to read,perhaps you should see for yourself

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=am ... fpxq8aldke

Tell me something..Do you even know anything about The Doors?
Or is your music knowledge ,as dim as a lightbulb :idea:
Hell,do you even know who The Big Brother & the Holding Company are??
I bet you don't even know who Albert King is?  Young Buck!!!
Hello GonzoNYC <----   ;)
All you are doing is posting garbage,and making yourself look stupid..
I mean,you did not even know that LIONS was commenting on you..
I listen to all types of music,and I appreciate it too..
What you need to do,is check your [glow=red,2,300]FACTS..BEFORE YOU POST!!![/glow]
Now that I'm done here..
Go post somewhere else Little Billy.. :twisted:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

This is Warriors Country..
And you are Trespassing..
[glow=red,2,300]HEY SHM,LIONS,KARTOON,LIPPY, green_shirt_guy,
Jigsaw,TheGingerWarrior,Scurvy Dog, andy_man
You think I made JIM MAD AT ME??[/glow]
I hope I did,cause This newbie needs to know who he's messin WITH!!!!

Image
Image






man ur 32 act like a man  and so im new u were befor 2 so shut ur mouth
i'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle
User avatar
jim morrison
Rank: Lizzie
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
Location: tucson az

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Swan 1979 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:29 am

Mate you just dont learn you cant tell tantive7 or warrior ranks to shut up you should be banned.lions on the red carpet can you shed some light on this.
Image
User avatar
Swan 1979
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 am
Location: QLD

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby trixter468 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:31 am

Actually ranks shouldn't matter. Just because T7 has been here longer does not make him automatically right in the argument.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]
trixter468
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:50 am

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby swan_jax » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:41 am

im with trixter on this one. relax t7
swan_jax
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:07 am

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Tantive7 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:16 pm

jim morrison wrote:man ur 32 act like a man  and so im new u were befor 2 so shut ur mouth


Ok.HAHA :lol: :lol: Thank God..He can count  :mrgreen:
AMAZING,once again Jim is Proving why he got fired from
the M&M factory for throwing away all the W's or was it because you tried to put M&M's in order.
Dude,your killing me with your bad spelling.. can you even recite the alphabets??
Here's JIM "what's that letter after x"
and I said Y  he said "Cause I wanna know".
Brother,I'm a character not a Mooderator,and I'm simply bring the best out of you..

That is?,if you can at least put something down that is at least a paragraph long??
Because as far as I'm concern,you have not mentioned anything else about [glow=red,2,300]Jimi Hendrix[/glow]
I put up facts,and in your case if you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.
Come on Jim, did you study for a blood test and failed.  :-s

It's not about rank TRUE!! it's about how well you execute your delivery,
cause I'm making this KID  [glow=red,2,300]FAMOUS[/glow]!!! you could had simply ignored me,
but you decided to take me on,I love a good challenge,it only sharpens my skills..
and it makes for better posting,because you will all come back and see,
because you are curious,to see what I have up my sleeve,and you know your loving it!!!
And that will only prompt you as The Poster to remark back on what I am saying..
And watch your Post numbers go up..
I'm telling you.This kid is quickly on his way to getting "His Colors"
If anything,we should Thank Jim here..
You must be here looking for a buddy, JIM..
Image
because this must be the first time,
you ever had this much attention being paid to you.. 


swan_jax you mention that I should relax,
If I relax,we return to
[glow=red,2,300]The Barron Wasteland of Boredum[/glow]
Image
I'm the excitement

And trixter,Let me get this straight? So your Agreeing that Anyone in THIS FORUM,including YOU!!
should be told to Shut up..  :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
I get very defensive when I am told to SHUT UP or if anyone else here is told to shut up.. even if he can't spell ?  :-s

We are having a discussion about Jimi Hendrix,and I am simply trying to school,
this kid,about Jimi,but so far,the only thing he has proved me,
is that He makes a brickwall look smart,and if he jumped out a window,
he would fly up and is showing me that a proper education
could help him out with his spelling and grammer..

I'm guessing that Jim would climbed over a glass wall to see what was behind it.
Tell me something..When are you going to answer the questions I posted? JIM??
This is a Music Chat RIGHT!!!!
Do you even know anything about The Doors?
Or is your music knowledge,limited to "ur"  :-s
Hell,do you even know who The Big Brother & the Holding Company are??
Answer the question.. Cause your making yourself look stupid here??
And STILL you have not answered to me,or this post,anything that has to do with
Jimi Hendrix?
My guess,My Warriors of The Forum, is that..
Jim answers to my questions like his though process,proving my point
Jim spoke his mind, and he is speechless.
And Just like our Topic..Jimi Hendrix..
[glow=red,2,300]I ALWAYS LEAVE MY BATTLES.....SMOKIN!!!![/glow]
Image

Image



P.S.. Jim..Don't take this too hard.. After all Your still
[glow=red,2,300]MY BUDDY!!!![/glow]
ImageImage
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]
User avatar
Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Coney Island New York

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby LIPPY » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:36 pm

That right there ladies and gentleman was an A+, no holds barred, first class, cuban cigar of an [glow=red,2,300]IMPACT POST[/glow] delivered straight upside your head.

Nice.  :D
Hold your tongue...
User avatar
LIPPY
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:35 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby trixter468 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:37 pm

I do not believe that people should be told to shut up. I hate it when that happens, and I get deffensive myself. I was stating that just because he is a new-blood on The Warriors forum, doesn't mean he's wrong about Jimi Hendrix, and you have an advantage over him to be right.

I don't even know who's right, because I don't follow either of them very closely. I think it would be good if someone could post up some facts from a CD booklet or something that has proof about their side of the argument.

I'm not saying either of you know more than the other, I'm just saying it would be good to have some facts instead of keeping this argument going.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2237788641_1dd5356a28_o.gif[/img]
trixter468
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:50 am

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby GramercyRiff99 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:29 pm

Man, it seems lately that every single thread has been descending into anarchy. :?

With that said, Tantive7 is my new favourite poster. IMPACT POSTS RULE! :lol:
User avatar
GramercyRiff99
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 2:22 am

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Cowboy Is Cool » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:18 pm

This is all I could find about Jim Morrison performing with Hendrix:

Throughout the four years of his fame, Hendrix often appeared in impromptu jams with various musicians. A recording exists of Hendrix playing in March 1968 at Steve Paul's Scene Club, with blues guitarist Johnny Winter followed by Electric Flag drummer Buddy Miles, in which Jim Morrison grabbed an open microphone and contributed a growling, obscenity-laced vocal accompaniment. The band continued to play behind him, and Hendrix can be heard on the tape announcing Morrison's presence and offering him a better microphone. The recording, circulated among Hendrix and Doors collectors, is titled Morrison's Lament. Albums of the recording were sold under various titles (originally Sky High, then Woke Up this Morning), some falsely claiming the presence of Johnny Winter's band.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2417/2228025828_54df100c8e_o.jpg[/img]
AKIRA
Thanks for the sig, trix!
Cowboy Is Cool
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Tantive7 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:54 pm

Hey GramercyRiff99, I'm your BIGGEST Fan..
I'm trying to be just as spectacular as you  :mrgreen:
OH and hello to my pals TheGingerWarrior,Scurvy Dog, andy_man  :mrgreen:
Thank you Cowboy Is Cool  :mrgreen:
Morrison Lament is what it's called..
And Thank you for Proving my Theory about Jim's musical taste..
"Jim spoke his mind, and he is speechless."
[glow=red,2,300]i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison <---  :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[/glow]

Have you even heard this recording??..
Image
[glow=red,2,300]JIM????[/glow]
Dude it's Garbage!!!!
And yet you say that I don't know anything..
Next thing you know He's going to say something more stupid,
like he thought Tupac Shakur was a Jewish holiday.
Jim,..Do you put a ruler under your pillow to see how long you slept?
And yet you say,I don't know anything about
Image
Jimi Hendrix?
Man,if I gave you a penny for your intelligence, you'd get change.
Please to all the New Warriors here in This Forum,please learn from this guy,
because I know that there are newbies here who are Brilliant,and smart,
and would never associate themselves with this guy  :-s :-s :-s :-s
I encourage All The New members to Post,and Post away..because
what happened here,only adds to the appeal of This Forum..
:-k Hum makes you wonder what Jim is going to say next,
I bet it will be short and sweet,and the exciting part will be my responce back


[glow=red,2,300]YOUR STILL MY BUDDY JIM..[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]AND I LOVE YOU BACK DARLIN!!![/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]WELCOME TO THE FORUM[/glow]

Image
Last edited by Tantive7 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center][img]http://www.duallegacy.com/toon/linkfile/images/lastof7t.jpg[/img][img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6186/bret23bo.gif[/img][url=http://www.myspace.com/tantive7]http://www.myspace.com/tantive7[/url]
User avatar
Tantive7
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Coney Island New York

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby andy_man » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:28 pm

pwn3d
Image
IV
andy_man
Rank: Warrior
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:24 am
Location: QC

Re: Jimi Hendrix

Postby Lion » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 pm

jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
Swan 1979 wrote:Its pretty obivious he was talking to you youve got 13 posts and your telling tantive a original on this site whos had over 1000 posts to shut up.


Thank you Brother Swan1979..
I see you have steped up.. Let me show you,
if you don't mind,allow me the pleasure
of basting and cooking this hippie..

jim morrison wrote:
Tantive7 wrote:
jim morrison wrote:i really like the songs he sings with jim morrison and i like hey joe


:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
[glow=red,2,300]What gas fumes have you been inhaling??
[/glow]
Image
[glow=red,2,300]First off,Put The Peace Pipe Down..[/glow]
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X[-X [-X [-X [-X

Proving my point that HIPPIES have invaded The Forum
I'm guessing your a Young Buck,who could not think of a clever name for Yourself
And I will tell you [-X [-X [-X [-X
Being a Doors Fan,I can tell you that
The Only Song Jim Morrison did with Jimi,was a Bar set in
which Jim Morrison was drunk, Buddy..It was garbage,
You obviously have [glow=red,2,300]NO..[/glow] Knowledge of Who he is
Posting something like this,proves my point.. :evil:
Homework for tonight..Listen to The Doors..
And get educated on Mr.MojoRisin..
Image
And anyone who is a true fan saw the Hidden message
And for the record,If They did record something together,I would be surprised
But that's my rant to you jim...
Everyone else can now comment...

he sang other songs with janis joplin,and jimi hendrix in the song red house u dont kno nothing about jim morrison so just shut ur mouth


Image
Brother LIONS... Thank you for having my back...
NOW?? As for "Shut "ur" <--- :-s mouth Jim"
Hey Jim?.. Come here..
Image
[glow=red,2,300]THIS is called.. A PIMP SLAP... OK JIM!!!![/glow]
Ok you.. :-s :-s :-s
I don't know what in the world you are listening to..
It seems to be effecting your spelling skills? ImageImage
But if such recordings exist,I would like to hear it,
But obviously,they DON'T   :evil:
And all you been doing is saying things,
and have yet show the proof,you poof!!! Image
And as for your Red House Comment..
Jimi recorded this with The Experience..NOT JIM MORRISON..
If you know how to read,perhaps you should see for yourself

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=am ... fpxq8aldke

Tell me something..Do you even know anything about The Doors?
Or is your music knowledge ,as dim as a lightbulb :idea:
Hell,do you even know who The Big Brother & the Holding Company are??
I bet you don't even know who Albert King is?  Young Buck!!!
Hello GonzoNYC <----   ;)
All you are doing is posting garbage,and making yourself look stupid..
I mean,you did not even know that LIONS was commenting on you..
I listen to all types of music,and I appreciate it too..
What you need to do,is check your [glow=red,2,300]FACTS..BEFORE YOU POST!!![/glow]
Now that I'm done here..
Go post somewhere else Little Billy.. :twisted:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

This is Warriors Country..
And you are Trespassing..
[glow=red,2,300]HEY SHM,LIONS,KARTOON,LIPPY, green_shirt_guy,
Jigsaw,TheGingerWarrior,Scurvy Dog, andy_man
You think I made JIM MAD AT ME??[/glow]
I hope I did,cause This newbie needs to know who he's messin WITH!!!!

Image
Image






man ur 32 act like a man  and so im new u were befor 2 so shut ur mouth


Oh really, I am 32, no kidding Sherlock. 
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/METALTANK/squares.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Lion
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: Texas

PreviousNext

Return to The Radio Station [Music Chat]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron