The Warriors VideoGame

Discuss the various video games based on the movie.

The Warriors VideoGame

Postby The Swan » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 am

Searched, and File Not Found... so...
I was re-playing The Armies of the Night, and I wondered: What if they had made (and why didn't they make), during the 80s/90s, an Arcade Version or a PC Version of The Warriors? Do you rem the Fab "Penny Arcade"? Yeah, all of you "old" (like me :D) guys do!!!
Would The Rock* Game of been different, and also what all of us think about it?
Insert Coin(s)...

8)
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FF0000][align=center]Wanna Fight? Make Your Move![/align][/color]
[align=center][img]http://digilander.libero.it/ran.s/HoustonTheSwanLogo.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#FF0000][align=center]"That's cause u guys r so bad they're afraid of u!!!"[/align][/color]
The Swan

Re: The Warriors VideoGame

Postby kowolski » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:21 am

Im in the coin operated video game biz and I wish they would have made a coin op arcade version of the Warriors 8) After Columbine there was a move against violent video games. Most all gun games and fighting games like Tekken and Mortal Kombat came under fire. Pressure groups and politicians atacked these games and used them as a scapegoat for all school shootings. It was easy for a pressure group to tell a business that they would boycott or create a fuss at there business if they didnt do what they wanted :evil:

The business would then tell the vendor to remove the voilent game(s)  The vendor would stop buying violent video games and the factory would cut back on making them.  I operated several Carnevil games when they came out and remember there always being a fuss about them  wherever they went.

The best chance at ever having a Warriors coin op game made would be to go to rawthrills.com and request it. You never know? If enough people ask for it?   
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg158/kowolski1970/cad55a.gif[/img]
kowolski

Postby Cowboy606 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:02 am

if armies of the night ever did become an arcade, how awesome would it be to buy it and have it in your room?
We Are The Underrated, All Forgotten, Kids Who Made It. Speak Up Now, Lose Or Get, Left Behind.
Cowboy606

Postby nightarmyWARRIOR » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, they could make that game! Arcade - Armies of the Night. Who knows, one day maybe they'll make it. Heh, to come inside some bar in your town and see The Warriors arcade game it would be so awesome!
nightarmyWARRIOR

Postby Akash » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:53 am

This is exceptionally pleasant and not too bad post...you shook posting it....thanks a great deal for posting it....!!

Awesome...!! :geek: :geek: :geek:
Usman
Akash

Postby Cochese » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Thank god for spammers keeping this site alive!
Don't f**k with The Wongs!
Cochese

Return to Video Games