Want to Buy!!!

Discuss the official series of comic books & graphic novels.
Post Reply
Mattl
Rank: New Blood
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Want to Buy!!!

Post by Mattl »

Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

I've never actually seen one of these for sale anywhere including EBay.

User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear Old Blighty

Want to Buy!!!

Post by Cochese »

Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?
Don't f**k with The Wongs!

Mattl
Rank: New Blood
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by Mattl »

Cochese wrote:
Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?


I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK 8-)

User avatar
Cochese
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: Dear Old Blighty

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by Cochese »

Mattl wrote:
Cochese wrote:
Mattl wrote:Alright boppers,

I'm looking for the NYCC exclusive comic issue number 1 featuring Cleon & the Riffs. I have all the other issues and variants so this is the last one I need. If anyone could point me in the direction of one for sale I would be hugely grateful!
How much would you be prepared to pay? I may have a spare one ;) Where are you based?


I have no idea the value of it, I recently paid $40 USD for the photo variant cover. So around that, but I have no idea if I'm close to the right value haha. And I'm based in the UK 8-)
Sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I can't find my spare copy anywhere :( I must of lent it to someone, but I seem to have forgotten who :cry: Apologies!!
Don't f**k with The Wongs!

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

Test

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

Why won't it let me write posts anymore

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

Seems to only allow me to write stuff I don't actually want to post

User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 2662
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by Ninth Delegate »

Turnbull: What are you using to post? Is it Full editor, quick reply or the quote function?
Are you still having issues sending PMs?
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

I've tried full post reply and quick reply, not sure if the PM's are working or not, I haven't tried to send one since I tried to contact you.



Keeps coming up most of the time saying there is an error.

User avatar
turnbull gbr
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am
Location: sheffield england

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by turnbull gbr »

One of these on EBay at the moment £35 plus postage, pretty steep but it's the first one I've ever actually seen on EBay.


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182626151975

User avatar
The Swan
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by The Swan »

Hi guys,
how u doin?

I hope everyone is OK.
I really miss this place.


I know it's not so easy today, a lot of years later first release, anyway talking about The Warriors Official Movie Adaptation and Jailbreak, where could I buy # 4 - 5 (Movie) and # 2 - 3 - 4 (Jailbreak)?
Or the whole book 1 and book 2?
Not on ebay and/or "ebaylike".
Any ideas?

Thanks and see you very soon guys.

User avatar
Ninth Delegate
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 2662
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by Ninth Delegate »

As far as printed versions go, Issues 2, 3 and 4 of Jailbreak is only out there as a trade paperback. The issues never got released individually after issue 1. It was a few years gap then straight to digital.

I think you are the first post of this year
[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/shaunographic/warriorssig.jpg[/IMG]
Laziness is a skill that must be practiced everyday.

User avatar
The Swan
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by The Swan »

OK thanks,

I'll look for Jailbreak digital version and "Movie" issues (# 4-5 very hard anyway).


My first post after years I think.

User avatar
The Swan
Rank: Warrior
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Want to Buy!!!

Post by The Swan »

The Swan wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:41 am
OK thanks,

I'll look for Jailbreak digital version and "Movie" issues (# 4-5 very hard anyway).


My first post after years I think.
Found out The Warriors Jailbreak in italian but I'm still looking for "Movie" and "Jailbreak" in english.

Post Reply